Pitch for Lords

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Today is the last heat wave in London. Just went out for lunch and its blazing hot outside. But as per weather forecast, the temperature drops from this evening and rain is expected on weekends.

India's luck is also bad. Whenever and whichever venue they plays in England turns cloudy. Entire country was having heatwave but just on those 5 days when India was playing, it became cloudy. Same here in London...its suppose to get cloudy exactly the day India plays :laugh:

Isse kehte hai ki jab kismat ho pandu to kya karega.... :laugh:

4 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Looks like Koach really likes your ideas, or maybe he is a frequent visitor to ICF and follows your advice :whack3:

but he is replacing Umesh for Jadeja.  how is he following my idea then? my idea is to replace either Pandya for jadeja or Kuldeep for Umesh and not Umesh for Jadeja.

Just now, rkt.india said:

but he is replacing Umesh for Jadeja.  how is he following my idea then? my idea is to replace either Pandya for jadeja or Kuldeep for Umesh and not Umesh for Jadeja.

Pandya has to be replaced, we can't rely on him as the third pacer, be it with Jadeja or Kuldeep. The hope of Pandya contributing with the bat is just as unlikely as Dhawan doing well in the opening slot.

Edited by R!TTER
Boom.

Ideal.

Wait a sec...then just 2 pacers on a green track.

That too Ishant and Shami. lol.
Think Dhawan's drop is all but confirmed. KL and Vijay will open. They are expecting weather to remain dry and if its the case 2 spinners will play. However if it rains and live grass still there, they would go with 3 seamers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Think Dhawan's drop is all but confirmed. KL and Vijay will open. They are expecting weather to remain dry and if its the case 2 spinners will play. However if it rains and live grass still there, they would go with 3 seamers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is this from same source that you used for confirming Dhoni's LOI retirement? :p: