Hardik Pandya not a Test allrounder yet - Holding

Lala

10 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

and that's why their place is in danger. They are losing their spots. Can't say same about Pandya.

Those batsmen have been around for a long time, while Pandya is just starting out so deserves a decent run .... And Pandya has done well relatively speaking. Atm, Pandya is not the problem 

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

He is just a bits and pieces player who is masquerading as an allrounder. India is better off playing a proper bowler or batsman who can contribute more.

Exactly my point. The thing is when you are a batsman or a bowler, u are measured on your individual contributions.

Pandya being neither, has nothing to prove as per his bhakths. He batted well although he did not get enough runs, he didn't bowl many overs because he's only a support bowler, he can't be blamed because he failed along with others.

I simply hope Kohli and shastri are smarter than pandya bhakths and realise the all-rounder con has led to a dead end!

1 hour ago, rtmohanlal said:

just can't understand the logic of some of you posters..... Here the topic is about Pandya  and you are dragging the discussion to other batsmen... Did I say that other batsmen all are doing well????????? I only said that Pandya would be better off playing an aggressive game rather than the waiting game of accumulating.

Kohli said iirc he wants composure from the batsmen, not aggression or something to that order so the batsmen may not be playing their natural game to the extent they prefer 

W
Pandya to Bairstow, OUT, What a ball, Hardik Pandya! What a spell, Hardik Pandya! Perfectly-pitched ball, full, angling in towards middle and off, makes Bairstow play, the late seam movement squares him up, and finds the outside edge. This is held comfortably by Rahul at second slip. From 54 for 0, England have fallen to 110 for 6

JM Bairstow c Rahul b Pandya 15 (41b 3x4 0x6) SR: 36.58

Pandya turned the game :eyedance:

3rd one for Pandya 

W
Pandya to Woakes, OUT, Pant takes a step to the leg side, then stretches out his right glove, the ball just about sticks in his webbing even as it keeps swerving away from his reach. Umpire Erasmus raises his finger and gives Woakes out caught behind. Woakes challenges the on-field out decision. Bouncer aimed at the arm-pit, cramps the batsman for room. Woakes still dares to hook, he only tickles it off the bat to Pant

CR Woakes c †Pant b Pandya 8 (5b 2x4 0x6) SR: 160.00

36 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

I don't understand why ICFers n some other Indian fans bay for Pandya's blood. 

Look he uprooted Root first ball and brought India into the game big time!

Dare I say, it is not far that a thread titled "Bow infront of Pandya" will come out on this forum. 

There are folks here who claim that Sanjay Bangar is better than Pandya FFS.  

4th one 

W
Pandya to Rashid, OUT,

AU Rashid c †Pant b Pandya 5 (5b 1x4 0x6) SR: 100.00

Ribhav Bansal: "Stat Alert : Hardik Pandya is definitely showing tremendous improvement as a bowler, the previous test match, he had his best inning and match figures and now he has his best inning figures currently. Also, Pant is looking safe behind the stumps with the Indian slips especially Rahul looking good at second slip as well."