England vs India, 3rd Test Trent Bridge - 18-22 Aug - Match Thread

Trent Bridge match winner  

55 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Test : Who will take the final wicket?

• Bumrah
    • Shami
    • Ashwin
    • Ishant
    • Pandya

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

srilankans started a petition page for kicking out Ranjit fernando lol We should start one for Bhajji.

For someone who has played international cricket for over 2 decades and over 100 tests, Bhajji's technical acumen and reading of the game is horrendously weak. I have yet to hear him make ONE insightful comment yet, and to pair him up with Sanga is an embarrassment for India. Cringeworthy stuff, I'd rather have Shastri back TBH!

Just now, Switchblade said:

Manjrekar saying if India lose one wicket then it’s trouble as Pant is making his debut bhai India k accha karne se isko dard kyu hota hai?

Ye angrezon ke zamane ke c___ hai, ghar me sher bahar billi, he'll probably never get over the fact that SRT was so much more talented than him.

8 minutes ago, FreakazoiD said:

For someone who has played international cricket for over 2 decades and over 100 tests, Bhajji's technical acumen and reading of the game is horrendously weak. I have yet to hear him make ONE insightful comment yet, and to pair him up with Sanga is an embarrassment for India. Cringeworthy stuff, I'd rather have Shastri back TBH!

Bringing shastri back achieves two purposes lol you know what i mean

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

What an embarrassment this clown is

Him in the first test was much more embarrassing when he sat quietly and Isha mentioned him that we have Harbhajan shaking his head over here not happy with Pandya and when Gower tried to involve him in the comm box as a commentator he said to him I am nervous and left the commentary to Athers and Gower in a three man commentary booth.