Rishabh Pant performance watch thread

tweaker

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Whinge whinge pakistani be open about your national affiliation.

Did I bat with Pakistani Test openers ? Yes and for that matter I did Indian and Australian Test opener too ,  does that make Indian and Australian too?:phehe:

Ever heard of the saying ..you are barking up the wrong tree ? ..well you are sitting on hind legs barking and I am sitting in another tree laughing at you :two_thumbs_up::hysterical:

5 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Unfair on Saha.

Very true.   But I guess our poor batting in SA and England may force us to strengthen our batting.   Pant at 6 allows us to still play 5 bowling options.

Pandya or Ashwin at 6 does look weak.

5 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Will the team management do the same if Dhoni is out with a injury and his replacement Pant does really well? 

Those matches or tournaments will be cancelled if Dhoni is injured.    :phehe:

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Very true.   But I guess our poor batting in SA and England may force us to strengthen our batting.   Pant at 6 allows us to still play 5 bowling options.

Pandya or Ashwin at 6 does look weak.

Agree that Pant will strengthen the team's batting. Just want the team management to give the same reason and kick Dhoni out when the opportunity comes up. But they won't as they are a bunch of wussies.

On 10/14/2018 at 6:01 PM, express bowling said:

Yeah ... Shastri indicated strongly that Pant will be the test match keeper in Australia even if Saha is fit.

Saha wont be fit by Aus tour anyway. it will take at least 3 more months for him to be fit as he underwent a surgery and injury issue with Saha is persistently, especially, hamstring injury that keeps him out after every other series very much like Jadhav.