India A vs Aus A - 4 day test series

22 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

You got 4 bowlers ,none of whom can bat ,gowtams's domestic bat avg is 20 .From whatever i have seen of Srikar bharat and abhimanyu easwaran they seemed  below par .So it was really down to iyer, agarwal ,bawne and samarth.

ashwin n bhuvi can bat 

pandya n pant are experineced so give them time

The problem is top order not taking responsibility , they have to .....they are seniors and they have to cary these young players with them in their phase

On 9/6/2018 at 3:32 PM, sarchasm said:

Bhai, do you just post to increase post count or you haven't got much else to do? I don't say this lightly. I mean my post wasn't about the 4th innings chase, it was about the fact that this A team shouldn't have had to chase that many runs against this Aussie side in the first place.

This Aussie side?  This is almost the Australian batting line.  This will be the same batting line we will be playing against on Aus tour.  This Aussie A side is far more stronger than our A side.

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Nadeem is better than most spinners. So, i dont mind that.  Would have liked Gopal in place of Kudeep though in this game.

u think he ll play for India 

Their is a line

Ashwin

JAdeja

Kuldeep

Chahal(whom now kohli wants, even ill say nadeem is better then him)

If its in India , axar will be as good or lil less then jadeja . We have a pace attack now if needed we can field 3 pacers in India. Shami, umesh, bumrah, siraj all are gr8 with reverse swing . Axar batting gives him an edge n m sure county will help his bowling.

Ashwin n jadeja now only play one format n what are the chances of them missing out injury. Nadeem cnt replace them but a wrist spinner can which is what our look out shud be . Gopal shud be in place of Nadeem not kuldeep, kuldeep wnt learn unless he plays red ball cricket and now is a good chance. During ranji he ll be on national duty most of the time.So when will Kuldeep develop his Red ball game and white ball cricket does give u bad habbbits after a point. Nadeem has played a lot of A games now , its kuldeep who needs to now.....

Our problem is in overseas condition we need to find some wrist spinners and gopal is not even play A games , rahul chahar is not even considered among 100 player who recent played A games, duleep trophy ......

A-games are rare and concentration shud be to find player who can play for India even if it means at times u hve ignore domestic performers for yrs.