A series is not always defined by the scorecard - Virat Kohli

sarcastic

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Three formats three capatains.

Kohli - Test

Rahane - ODI

Sharma - T20

This will put enough pressure on Kohli to start winning. If not than Bhuvi can be the captain.

Does he deserve a place in ODIS in first place ??? :stupid:

Bhuvi ? That Innocent boy is harmless. When Aussies sledge, he ll prob cry on the field begging them to stop bullying us. 

Edited by Rasgulla
2 hours ago, Khota said:

That is a defeatist attitude. There are plenty of options. The world does not reveolve around kohli.

Rahane has hell lot of issues with spin. Barring the last test vs Saffers at our home where he scored 2 centuries in a test, he didn't do anything of note in our grand home season except a test innings against NZ. 

Pujara with all his experience in his 9th year of international cricket, has to spend almost half a year in England but wakes up from slumber to perform only when our backs are up to the wall in do or die situation. In SENA, he has scored in only flat Joburg, 2013 & this one at Rose Bowl. 

Kohli,for all his tactical & strategic mistakes, at least scores in all situations & is a top scorer from either of the sides. It is natural to have him lead the team. Everybody will favor him only & I don't blame them for it. Had Ashwin not been oversmart & put down his head, did his duty honestly then who knows.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Three formats three capatains.

Kohli - Test

Rahane - ODI

Sharma - T20

This will put enough pressure on Kohli to start winning. If not than Bhuvi can be the captain.

First of all, he doesn't deserve a place in any of the shorter formats. Him being kept forcibly in t20s & that too in opening slot has hurt us big time in not even one but two t20 WCs. He should focus on tests, also he doesn't have the ability to rotate strike fluently or has the power game to clear boundary with ease. Rahane of 2011 which went on England tour for limited over series was much better than Rahane of 2016.

Has Bhuvi captained before? As far as I know he hasn't.

Sharma for all his deficiencies has a knack for captaincy & I wouldn't have mind if he had been the skipper but I've never seen a player who struggles so much when the color of the ball changes. 

25 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Rahane has hell lot of issues with spin. Barring the last test vs Saffers at our home where he scored 2 centuries in a test, he didn't do anything of note in our grand home season except a test innings against NZ. 

Pujara with all his experience in his 9th year of international cricket, has to spend almost half a year in England but wakes up from slumber to perform only when our backs are up to the wall in do or die situation. In SENA, he has scored in only flat Joburg, 2013 & this one at Rose Bowl. 

Kohli,for all his tactical & strategic mistakes, at least scores in all situations & is a top scorer from either of the sides. It is natural to have him lead the team. Everybody will favor him only & I don't blame them for it. Had Ashwin not been oversmart & put down his head, did his duty honestly then who knows.

First of all, he doesn't deserve a place in any of the shorter formats. Him being kept forcibly in t20s & that too in opening slot has hurt us big time in not even one but two t20 WCs. He should focus on tests, also he doesn't have the ability to rotate strike fluently or has the power game to clear boundary with ease. Rahane of 2011 which went on England tour for limited over series was much better than Rahane of 2016.

Has Bhuvi captained before? As far as I know he hasn't.

Sharma for all his deficiencies has a knack for captaincy & I wouldn't have mind if he had been the skipper but I've never seen a player who struggles so much when the color of the ball changes. 

Fine butthe point I am trying to make is that there is too much power concentrated in too few hands. It needs to be divided equally.

4 hours ago, Nikola said:

I don't care what they say. They should just win the matches in overseas if they are really #1 side else there is no difference between eng and india.

:cantstop: Rankings doesn't mean ****. pak is #1 in T20is that doesn't mean they are the best t20I team in the world lol. We ll easily win over them in t20is anywhere 

Kohli is content with this situation. 

He is the captain and the batting lynchpin and will keep getting accolades. 

Losses will be blamed on others. 

We need to unearth more star players whether its Shaw or Gill or whoever. Whether the selectors and Kohli are ready to that is the question. 

Looking at the squad for Asia Cup,Its pretty certain we are in for more hurt while Kohli and Shastri laugh all the way to the bank