4-1 scoreline doesn’t mean we were outplayed - Virat Kohli

Switchblade

4 hours ago, nevada said:

With Kohli talking a lot about this team wanting to win abroad, etc I thought he had finally managed to instill a ruthless, competitive streak in this team. But he turned out to be a massive disappointment with the same old loser mentality.

You don' win with players like Dhawan a meek poor looking Rahane and a non existent batting line up my friend he was delusional if he believed he will win these mediocre players.

2 hours ago, Adi BB said:

@Switchblade kaptaan and coach are seriously deluded .Even after repeated thrashing they feel they were close ? Lol 

On tough pitches with low scoring matches even 30 runs and 60 runs defeats are big enough ,dont these guys understand this 

Get ready for thrashings in Australia and New Zealand better to think with this duo WC trophy is not possible since old men will be selected for their farewell tour during thaat time and then we will be reminded of 2011 WC glory.

Get ready for thrashings in Australia and New Zealand better to think with this duo WC trophy is not possible since old men will be selected for their farewell tour during thaat time and then we will be reminded of 2011 WC glory.
Maybe 2023 saal we've a chance since People will be angry enough and there is a need to Win a trophy at home.

However , In this last 10 yrs, cricket's popularity has gone down a lot so I don't think people will mind much if they lose the WC19 also.
People simply don't care.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Root on the other hand is accepting that his side is not perfect

We're not the perfect side but we've got every chance of getting right to the top - Root

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/104025/england-vs-india-5th-test-oval-london-were-not-the-perfect-side-but-weve-got-every-chance-of-getting-right-to-the-top-joe-root-alastair-cook-james-anderson-cricket-news

Root on the other hand is accepting that his side is not perfect

We're not the perfect side but we've got every chance of getting right to the top - Root

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/104025/england-vs-india-5th-test-oval-london-were-not-the-perfect-side-but-weve-got-every-chance-of-getting-right-to-the-top-joe-root-alastair-cook-james-anderson-cricket-news
Root is a fattu captain but Kohli for all his worth lost to him too.
Wah wah

Wow... the interview sounds very cocky... Have to give it to him... He surely must be feeling the fans, media, BCCI everyone is in his control and hence he is able to come out with so much arrogance even after 4-1 defeat... Damn... did he just lashed out at the reporter for asking questions to him being better in last 20 year logic? O man... 

I guess they have figured out the strategy to sway the mood of public and fans... Now they are using previous defeats to justify there performance and luckily for them it is working I think... everyone is buying it and feeling sympathetic that we gave a fight :rofl: Some might believe it because of Dhoni hate or sachin hate or such agendas...but if majority is buying this aggression bullsheet and we fought bravely type of bollywood drama ... than I guess we deserve these 4-1 type losses...

Root is accepting his mistakes and not be arrogant even after winning series 4-1 our kaptaan sahab is comparing team with last 20 year indian side.
True that.
Root is not captain material but at least tries to improve.
Kohli doesn't.
I will throw a party the day Virushka gets thrown out of the industry with their sad and pathetic faces.

Lol @lot of teams in the past have given up and thrown in the towel... and we are not like that, we have competed well... Wow ...

what a gem... Doob maro pichle 20-25 ke players... assuming he is not talking about himself for throwing in the towel in 2014, he basically is blaming all golden era players from 90s and 2000s... 

Wow... what an aggressive captain and team... just wow... thanks to this bakchodi It feels like we have won a series 4-1 in England or something

7 hours ago, Lala said:

Yet another horrible away tour ends for India. Result was anyway predicted before start of the series.but some dumb fans were over animated before start of this series due to better performance in last SA series and saw this series was a walking in park. They have to belive SA was a depleted side and India was lucky enough to beat ODI series. But with current form, England is the team to beat. England narrowly lost the t20 series as well. There are lot of positives for India. Kohli, Rahul, pujara, pant coming to runs, bumrah bowled well, etc. India need to fill middle order with real test material they had in early 2000. Boy, that Indian team was the dominators. Wait for another England tour of India. Good luck :cantstop:

England’s current form before this series in test matches 0-4 in the Ashes 0-1 in New Zealand 1-1 with Pakistan they will be thrashed in Srilanka they are not the team to beat kabhi to logic lagao lala :facepalm: