Friendzoned !!!

velu

8 minutes ago, Shunya said:

damn... yeh thread dekh ke mereko bhi apni ek gf ki yaad aa gayi ...

She was a Khanduri from Dehradoon...Garhwali.... Fack it ended in a bad breakup... gone majnu after that for years...

Bhai ye sari pahari larkiya ek jesi hoti hai. My break-up was so hard that it took me a whole year to get over it.

BC Nainital nam se hi dar lagne lagta h ab to.

17 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Bhai ye sari pahari larkiya ek jesi hoti hai. My break-up was so hard that it took me a whole year to get over it.

BC Nainital nam se hi dar lagne lagta h ab to.

yaar but uttarakhand mast jagah hai...woh to manna padega... beautiful place...

but I hear you man... there was something about these pahadi girls...life ki toh vaat lag gayi...but i could never got over that time...lol

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

yaar but uttarakhand mast jagah hai...woh to manna padega... beautiful place...

but I hear you man... there was something about these pahadi girls...life ki toh vaat lag gayi...but i could never got over that time...lol

I have a love and hate relationship with that state. Jagah shandar h without a doubt. Spent the most beautiful time of my life there.

Aaj nind mushkil aani h :/

12 hours ago, velu said:

guys , post something like how  awesome i am and how much somebody will be missing ..

she knows about icf ( hate sports and poltiics forums though ) and i will show the replies to her :pray: ( not this post though ) 

velu honest advise..

dont get married - stay single and be ready to mingle. 

if you like kids adopt some of their schooling etc.  Unless you have family pressure to found a family of some sort, have fun man.

34 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Oho Kumauni ke chakkar me pad gaye. Dhoni bhi Kumauni hai.

Ha Kumauni hi thi. Brahman apparently as Kandpals are I presume? 

One odd thing I found out through her was that it was common amongst UK Brahmans to partake in meat consumption esp the sacrificial one from Temples.

52 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Ha Kumauni hi thi. Brahman apparently as Kandpals are I presume? 

One odd thing I found out through her was that it was common amongst UK Brahmans to partake in meat consumption esp the sacrificial one from Temples.

yes. sacrificial tradition though is now waning.   Goats are sacrificed at Nanda Devi though it has been banned by court. though i find it interesting how court bans sacrifices in Hindu festival but not in Muslim.  

36 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

yes. sacrificial tradition though is now waning.   Goats are sacrificed at Nanda Devi though it has been banned by court. though i find it interesting how court bans sacrifices in Hindu festival but not in Muslim.  

That's nothing. Try reading ancient History books written by Marxist and left leaning historians (who pretty much dominate the Indian history writing scene) where they repeatedly disparage and ridicule ancient Hinduism calling various traditions as mere cults with strong disapproval undertones.

Never seen them dare to do that to Islam whether be it Satish Chandra(Romila Thapar of Medieval Indian history) or JL Mehta(who doesn't even try to mask his blatant Hindu hatred esp of Rajputs and other medieval monarchs).

Bunch of hypocritical sons of beeches

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yeah....they used to do that a lot in village pujas.

The meat would be distributed as prasad. I heard the pandit got the head as his share( not sure about this information).

Yeah....they used to do that a lot in village pujas.
The meat would be distributed as prasad. I heard the pandit got the head as his share( not sure about this information).
Secularism ka wave.
Thankfully nowadays people are lashing out at Muslims too.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

On 9/13/2018 at 9:38 AM, rkt.india said:

I think the SC has over turned the ban by the Himachal Pradesh HC. Ritualistic slaughter is permissible.

Interestingly enough, the SC had also overturned a ban on testing certain psychotropic drugs on lab animals too.