Siddharth Kaul thanks MS Dhoni for tips in Asia Cup 2018 nets !!!

velu

3 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Check Shashank kishore's article on Cricinfo about Jadhav. It was supposed to be about Jadhav but the writer did his PR bit by boasting about MSDs supposed magic. Nobody remembers  the captain who promoted Sachin to open in New Zealand changing not just Sachin's career but the entire cricketing world. Rohit played some 80 ODIs under Dhoni and then finally is asked to open and this move is constantly reminded to us as the Midas touch of msd.

yes seems like a very co-ordinated move with these articles being put out when Dhoni is being questioned again. 

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Make Dhoni the coach and get it over with.

Ek teer se teen shikaar.

Two places available in the team ( him and dk:p:)

And we get rid of the :preggers:....:cheer5:

Golden Girl is Australian and female Rasgulla is calling her brother that’s why informed him that wo ladki hai.She and Miss Warner used to post earlier in 2014.

Edited by Switchblade
2 hours ago, Lannister said:

Nope.. 

Rahul shouldn't stoop to the level of these nobodies. I would rather have him sitting on the bench than coming up with this sh!t. 

"I always enjoy watching Mahi bhai bat on TV. I enjoy it. The way he won matches was wonderful to see. It was great to see him back as captain and he won the IPL again. That speaks highly about him as a person and a leader. Absolutely enjoyed watching him hit those sixes. He gives a lot of heart attacks to the opposition which is good to see."

Guess who? :phehe: