India Vs Bangladesh Dubai International Stadium on September 21.begins at 5 pm IST

tweaker

4 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Rahul is 10 times the batsman that Rayudu is.     Only reason Rahul is rested is that his fitness level is not good. He frequently gets injured.    And in 40 plus degree celcius,  there is every chance of his breaking down midway through his inning.  Like how Pandya did while bowling.

No, he is fit now n was on whole england tour 

HE is not playing becoz team mngmt men bewakuf baithe

How is karthik sitting ahead of pant , usko bhi fitness problem hai kya?

Gr8 post. 100% agreed 
Kohli will be surelyb fired once CoA departs-especially if he fails to win THE WC.
Rohit has better influence+network.

Also, I will mention one thing - Rohit has a better understanding of cricket and his bowling changes are superb.
While I will say that He's pretty lucky as well, it's evident from the matches that how Rohit is tactically brilliant.
I will go ahead and say he might be even better than Dhoni.

Kohli is eating his own **** by Skipping tourneys and playing in useless stat booster series instead of tourneys.
He's essentially inviting the likes of Rohit (I won't be surprised if Rahane also joins in) to show off his Captaincy skills in Major tourneys.
Soon Rohit will swoop in and throw his hat on the ring (according to credible rumours, he already is in the process)

In the process, Kohli's also losing his reputation
It won't be long before PR articles come out stating how great of A Captain Mr. Rohit Sharma is..
Already the glitz of Aggressive Captain Kohli is wearing off.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I am though interested in What Rohit does after becoming a full time captain.
Though he is a * , even Kohli was earnest when he wasn't a full-time captain.
It is after CoA put the full responsibility on him that he ruined himself.

I'm 100% sure even Rohit will be drunk with power and be cliquey as hell when he gets full power just like Dhoni.

3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

This guy just doesn't work hard.
Must be doing something really wrong to not get a chance even after signing with Bunty

He works out in gym , jst has got injured a lot times which can happen. Nehra had many injuries didnt mean he wasnt hard working. He is not getting fat like Rohit 

he made runs in Aus, ENg .........without hard work thats not possible 

The only thing wrong he did was playing in an era where fools rule which is not in his hand. 

how is photoshoot even the reason

Edited by Ankit_sharma03