Maha bewakoof Kohli

GolGappe

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I am still stuck on my stance which I said that day just after the match got over - "Kumble ko hatane ke liye jaan bujh kar haar gaye"

Its not about losing but the way we lost/body language.

Kohli had a life and still got out immediately. And his reaction after the game.

Quite possible that he wanted to boot out Ashwin and kumble. Be the solo alpha male.

I just feel Ashwin was no longer the same after that .

Edited by prasen82

Don't forget we lost to Srilanka too. We had some issues. We were top heavy. Once you get through them it would be a breeze for anyone. With big total to bowl Indians caught cold feet against Aamer. Middle order was woeful. Ashwin was ineffective against Srilanka. So his selection was based more on experience rather than any logic.

Edited by vvvslaxman
13 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

Kohli had a life and still got out immediately. And his reaction after the game.

Quite possible that he wanted to boot out Ashwin and kumble. Be the solo alpha male.

I just feel Ashwin was no longer the same after that .

Nah it had nothing to do with Ashwin. He was crap after that sports hernia post 2015 SL series....so CT Final made no difference.

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

So Sky Sports replayed 03 WC Final highlights...India won the toss & bowled first...then the rest was history.

LOL, Aussies were great side and we simply buckled under weight of expectations. Some tinkering here and there (Difference was MSD/Gambhir), the same oldies won 2011 world Cup. Thats how good both side of 03 World Cup were