Tanushree Dutta: Vivek Agnihotri told me to remove my clothes & dance;Irrfan Khan & Suniel Shetty supported me

Franco Vazquez

On 9/28/2018 at 6:17 PM, Shunya said:

I think Tanushree Datta is also an influential person herself. 

And why are you saying that everything should be accepted without questioning? Thats just ridiculous, sorry. Who has stopped anyone or who is not listening to them?. Kahin ka gussa kahin aur mat nikalo bhai... mein Nana ka spokesperson thodi hoon... I am just skeptical because discrimination and propaganda is happening both way against men and women alike and I have been witness to it myself.

If people want to wait to hear/understand all sides and see some investigations before believing in something, its not called questioning the accuser, its just common sense. 

DoOffOOXsAAxzic.jpg

This is how power was used

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

DoOffOOXsAAxzic.jpg

This is how power was used

lol... bhai nana patekar ho ke amitabh bachchan...sabko maarna hai maar daalo... bollywood is fake and i hate feminists as well...everyone is fake

Let everything come out...since everyone likes such gossips n stuff...let them fight in media...they all deserve all the crap and torture that media trials will bring... right now I dont believe anyone...

I do not know anything about Tanushree Dutta, but she makes some good points about the hollowness of the Bollywood culture. Again, I do not enough to critique the interview, although it is very likely that her accusation is true. Nana looks and acts like a thug. 

Does anyone @UrmiSinhaRay know what she does in the US? Obviously, she has given up all aspirations of working in Bollywood with these allegations.

Finally, AB made a total chewtiya comment about this. You do not want to comment, but show a little compassion and be less dramatic. Your sir, have become a total chewyt. Regardless of this accusation, I cannot believe that the convicted criminal A-list gaaaandu Salman gets a free pass. People who watch his movies should be ashamed of themselves.

Edited by dandaroy

38 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

I do not know anything about Tanushree Dutta, but she makes some good points about the hollowness of the Bollywood culture. Again, I do not enough to critique the interview, although it is very likely that her accusation is true. Nana looks and acts like a thug. 

Does anyone @UrmiSinhaRay know what she does in the US? Obviously, she has given up all aspirations of working in Bollywood with these allegations.

Finally, AB made a total chewtiya comment about this. You do not want to comment, but show a little compassion and be less dramatic. Your sir, have become a total chewyt. Regardless of this accusation, I cannot believe that the convicted criminal A-list gaaaandu Salman gets a free pass. People who watch his movies should be ashamed of themselves.

Check out the chutias cheering in the background at AB's response. 

Is desh me jitne ga*du hai poore planet p kahi nahi honge.

Does anyone [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] know what she does in the US? Obviously, she has given up all aspirations of working in Bollywood with these allegations.

Tanushree is Christian now and runs Bible circles in us.
She also guested to people's parties who couldn't afford bigger Bolly stars

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Tanushree is Christian now and runs Bible circles in us.
She also guested to people's parties who couldn't afford bigger Bolly stars

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

wow, OK! What made her embrace Christianity? If she is part of evalengical crowd, then it is one hypocritical bunch! She must have gone through bouts of depression from the trauma as she has bulked up a bit from anti-depressants most likely. Anyhow, I hope she can get away from this phony crap and live her like in peace even if it not financially glamorous. Curious how she got a green card. You need a employer sponsorship or be married to a US citizen to get one.

Edited by dandaroy

On 9/30/2018 at 12:15 PM, Stradlater said:

Check out the chutias cheering in the background at AB's response. 

Is desh me jitne ga*du hai poore planet p kahi nahi honge.

Hero worshipping is one main reason this country is still backward about women's rights. Add to that most Indian men are pampered by their parents and grow up self entitled. Saala buddhha lambu lectured us in Pink about women empowerment, but when it comes time to preach in real life hides under a desk and says dramatic one liners to get cheers from his sycophants.

Seems like this is going to turn into another fake story if not seriously taken and proven in court... just like p-secs have caused more harm to the real genuine secular ppl in India...now its going to be these fake feminazis who are going to do more harm to the real cause of women abuse...

sab saale chewtiye log hai especially media wale and twitter junta who is lapping onto it by creating a frenzy and forcing it into metoo movement as its some fashion statement....G@ndu log saale...aur karo media trials BC...abuse it to the max so that no one will ever believe anything in future and jitne log sochte bhi ho believe karna kuch acha woh bhi chod de...

Dekhte hai Nana ka interview kab aata hai... bola hai 8-9 date ko PC karega...

For ppl interested in other side of the story as well. Sharing few links...

Horn Ok pls director - Rakesh Sarang's rebuttal in marathi with complete details...

Ganesh Acharya interview - in marathi

Satyajeet Gazmer's post (Chocolate movie Asst Dir. to Vivek agnihotri) - pretty good rebuttal...

I cannot say anything specific about the sexual harrasment claim on the set because it is impossible for an outsider, but there is clear proof that goons were vandalizing the car while she and her parents were on the way out. Just that alone would traumatize anyone when you are in a small enclosed space surrounded by an angry mob and you do not know if you are going to be dragged out and beaten to a pulp. Is this how a civilized society functions?

It is also true that Indian media is sensationalist and piling on this. But as I said before, Bollywood is utter trash full of hollow people.

5 hours ago, dandaroy said:

I cannot say anything specific about the sexual harrasment claim on the set because it is impossible for an outsider, but there is clear proof that goons were vandalizing the car while she and her parents were on the way out. Just that alone would traumatize anyone when you are in a small enclosed space surrounded by an angry mob and you do not know if you are going to be dragged out and beaten to a pulp. Is this how a civilized society functions?

It is also true that Indian media is sensationalist and piling on this. But as I said before, Bollywood is utter trash full of hollow people.

Story behind the attack on her car..

https://www.opindia.com/2018/10/who-are-these-goons-jumping-on-tanushrees-car-from-this-2008-viral-video/

Looks bad, but it could be an unruly mob that was retaliating after some instigation. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Story behind the attack on her car..

https://www.opindia.com/2018/10/who-are-these-goons-jumping-on-tanushrees-car-from-this-2008-viral-video/

Looks bad, but it could be an unruly mob that was retaliating after some instigation. 

Yep, looks like a total cluster-phuck. Typical Indian masala from the bowels of Bollywood!! 

There is a reason I can never forgive Kejriwal. he singlehandedly destroyed a movement which was #IndiaAgainstCorruption

Now Tanushree is singlehandedly burying #MeToo Indian version by complaining on what Director asked on sets of a item number. I heard Nana. And he sounded very genuine and ashamed in below interview. I will be surprised he had guts to opnly misbehave as he is undoubtedly a introvert.

BTW, her professional Bollywood career may have almost got over the day she walked out of the sets. If Nana actively coerced her career, She needs to substantiate that. else STFU

Problem happens at casting couch. There are thousands of girls/struggling actresses in bollywood casting couches and making it big, and there are bigs who have fallen because of casting couch. Shouldnt that be the #MeToo. ?

Edited by mishra