The elephant in the room part 2

CSK Fan

4 hours ago, bowl_out said:

These two statements made me laugh. This is precisely the reason why I hate Sachin bhakts too. They still crib about Dravid declaring the innings when Sachin was on 190-something and Karthik not letting Sachin get a 100. It’s more than a decade later and people still whine about those. While Dadu’s PR keeps attributing every player’s success to him, Sachin’s PR takes every opportunity to criticize a player who didn’t let him get to a personal milestone.

I’m a huge Dhoni critic and troll Dhoni on multiple occasions on this forum... I was a big Sachin fan as well back in the day, but thought both overstayed (although I have no idea why Dhoni wants to stay on)..

Dhoni overstaying is way worse than Sachin.. The difference is Sachin was picking and choosing matches and gave open slots to try out other players. He wasn’t as clueless as Daduji is today. And Dadu would want to play even against Nepal and China. A waste of a middle order slot

Except i have not seen a single sachin fan bring up that declaration so keep lying. It was when sachin was being criticized that fans were replying and that too when it happened.

Show me where. Show me on any single forum, any post, any article. It would be a really bad PR who did that because one things sachin was being criticized for was personal milestone. Do you think a PR is supposed to make players look good or bad?

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Except i have not seen a single sachin fan bring up that declaration so keep lying. It was when sachin was being criticized that fans were replying and that too when it happened.

Show me where. Show me on any single forum, any post, any article. It would be a really bad PR who did that because one things sachin was being criticized for was personal milestone. Do you think a PR is supposed to make players look good or bad?

lol, what a joke.. google up and you will find 100 articles, some dated as recent as 2016, which is 12 years after the incident.

I have a bunch of Sachin bhakts who keep posting this stuff on FB, can't dig through 100s of facebook posts... the most recent one that I remember is when one of them posted after DK's innings in the Nidahas trophy final that he finally forgave Dinesh Karthik for the 'crime' he committed by not letting Sachin get a 100. 

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

even you cried for a very long time after his retirement:rotfl:

Edited by velu
4 hours ago, bowl_out said:

lol, what a joke.. google up and you will find 100 articles, some dated as recent as 2016, which is 12 years after the incident.

I have a bunch of Sachin bhakts who keep posting this stuff on FB, can't dig through 100s of facebook posts... the most recent one that I remember is when one of them posted after DK's innings in the Nidahas trophy final that he finally forgave Dinesh Karthik for the 'crime' he committed by not letting Sachin get a 100. 

Ab FB tak jaoge to kya hoga, that place is full of trolls like Velu and pretty sure 99% of them are fake and trolling actual Sachin fans

2 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Ab FB tak jaoge to kya hoga, that place is full of trolls like Velu and pretty sure 99% of them are fake and trolling actual Sachin fans

i dont troll in FB .. but dont mind trolling some uber sensitive like you if i find them :aha: 

like to remind you about how sachin fans went ballistic whwn sharapova said she never heard about sachin :rotfl: 

funny fellows

14 minutes ago, velu said:

i dont troll in FB .. but dont mind trolling some uber sensitive like you if i find them :aha: 

like to remind you about how sachin fans went ballistic whwn sharapova said she never heard about sachin :rotfl: 

funny fellows

But sharapova is a druggie? Isnt she?