Deodhar Trophy 2018

Mosher

33 minutes ago, msb1991 said:

I think it is insane that people criticising Rahane. Batting through for 144 is excellent. Iyer will need to do something truly special to get India B over the line. I think people use their selection judgements to cloud judgement of every individual performance. 

Rahane strike rate - 90

Others strike rate - 145.

And Rahane staying till the end makes his strike rate even worse. Had he gone out with that strike rate before 35th over, that would have been classified as a very good innings, but taking singles, doubles in final overs and not even lifting his strike rate to 3 figures when others were going after from ball one is what being criticised. 

44 minutes ago, msb1991 said:

I think it is insane that people criticising Rahane. Batting through for 144 is excellent. Iyer will need to do something truly special to get India B over the line. I think people use their selection judgements to cloud judgement of every individual performance. 

Anybody playing 50%of the balls at a strike rate of less than 100 in this t20 age is criminal

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Kishan was 6 off 31 balls when pacers were operating ...  has scored 79 more runs in 39 more balls after the spinners came on.

imo  ..  Not yet ready for national team . Thrashes spinners but not able to hit vs pacers esp. above average pace. 

Struggled vs billy stanlake's pace earlier too. even when tries big shot vs pacers , does not look in control of the shot. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

144 in 156 ball for Rahane. should have been close to 180 if not 200

I think proper assessment should be-  he is not a ODI player . PERIOD. 

After looking at his play in ODI for the last so many years , any selector worth his salt , should be able to make this out . 

No point in looking data 144 in XXX  balls etc. 

I think we should not even discuss his ODI scores , as no one here consider him as ODI candidate

Edited by prudent_kreeda