Dhoni rested for few T20 games - MSK Prasad [ For the concerned people ] !!!

velu

Feeling angry at BCCI. It could have clearly requested him to retire.
Dropping him is nothing less than insult. 
This is the way we treat someone, who gave most happiness to me as a fan.
How shitty Indians can be? 

I know Karma is a biatch but I think the way BCCI (or CoA whatever) Is going a great disservice to all the fans by treating a legend who managed to win All the 3 ICC trophies by dropping him.
Yes, he might be a goner now but millions of people are still emotionally attached to him.
They really should give him a farewell series to connect with the fans - people will understand everything and move on.
If they drop Dhoni like this and pretend that the swinging Cricket nerds on social media are the real cricket fans who contribute money and viewership, then they're mistaken.
Eventually everybody will move on but the bad taste will be there.. Like sourav ganguly retirement-it did destroy Dravid's rep for a while and he had to earn it back.

You know, this is gonna blow up in a majestic way in Vinod Rai's face.. There are stories on how Kohli wanted Dhoni out of captaincy so he can get the plum job and now his own job Is in jeopardy.

Dhoni is immensely powerful - he has links with most political party in India and Is a self made man.. He doesn't have to beg like Kohli for connections and corporate backing.

He will give reply to all the people in his own style.
Just wait and watch.
I am not a big fan of Dhoni

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

* Politics aside, my question is to BCCI, why the hell they did not discuss with Dhoni about his retirement plans.
How the eff they kept saying on and on that MSD will play 2019 WC.

One and only ones to blame are the ones who told MSD that he will have to play 2019WC. 

Exactly.
We all know Dhoni is shite lately and it's better To make him retire and get some other guy .
Give him a farewell series and end everything in happy happy.

Instead what I see is there is a pervading effort in pushing out Dhoni forcefully because he probably won't take soft signals Lmaoo.
Always has been like this - Test retirement, Captaincy forfeitment, and now Dropping.
Karma is a biatch and maybe he deserves it, but this is basically Kohli/Bewda/Pant/CoA/other dissidents shooting themselves in foot. .

They'll probably still make Dhoni play 19WC because he's such a big revenue market - but I won't be surprised if they drop Dhoni in ODIS too in the name of performance because that's what they always have dreamt off - to insult Dhoni.

I think a lot changed after the Asia Cup and those sly Rohit Sharma PC which has believed to have been orchestrated by Dhoni.
Else why did Rohit come back to Test squad itna fast and Rishabh Pant got such a fasttracked leeway?

The main opponent of CoA is Dhoni and I believe Vinod Rai and Diana Edulji (I don't know why but I always felt it is Diana who orchestrated the entire charade against Dhoni - partially because of her dislike for N Srini) spend more time planning ways to insult Dhoni than do meaningful work
There has been public demand for various players including Mayank Agarwal, so that doesn't mean performance is a metric to get into the team.

hats off to MSK Prasad and selection team to take the BOLD STEP...

DHONI was UNDER Performing as a BATSMAN as even Karthik and rishabh were scoring more runs than dhoni and even as a wicket Keeper , he was not trying hard to stretch.

more over he did not play the domestic matches even when he was free and when prasad had said he would play in semifinals of vijay hazare for jharkhand...that means the desire to practice and be ready for international matches was not there and so dhoni deserved this.

10 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Kohli will find it hard to remain Captain lol Now That Nita is fully committed in making Rohit the Captain 

I want to say one word - it will sound bad but BCCI is not a meritocratic organisation and there is politics in every aspect of this organisation.

If you people think hard work rewards, not at all.

It doesn't .

BCCI pretty much has decided kisko star banayega aur kisko nahi.

At most you can get selected in reserve tours to make up the numbers.

BCCI is like KJO now- they select a person with moderate talent and try to Shape them into stars.

Rohit Sharma is a prime example of this BS - that's why I never warmed up to him despite him kind of fulfilling his promise up until now

Even Kohli was kind of pigeonholed into the team that's why he's suffering Abject loss of stardom now.

You Know why all these anti-Dhoni stuff is coming up?

Because The CoA clearly doesn't have plans to retain him till WC19 and they're creating the atmosphere to sneak in Pant in.

Why do you think likes of Shreyas Iyer, and Rayudu gets whisked in despite not proving themselves anywhere?

Not including Manish Pandey because atleast made runs in A tours.

I mean like - hey , when you're giving Pant and Shaw chances , why don't give Shubman a go too?

Especially given Pant was whisked into the squad when he didn't even perform that Great in A tours.

Even Hardik did better in his reserve tours before coming to the top.

Then why not Shubman?

He's working really hard too.

Why did Poor Mayank Agarwal get dropped from the squad without doing anything bad-especially when KL Rahul is not firing?

And this KL rahul gets a chance to cruise into the Main team without going through the grind of A Tour that even Rohit the Terminator have to endure.

Why does Shardul get every chance and Siraj's place gets hogged by some Umesh who lacks Brain?

Truth is-everything is politics.

All these over promoted cricketers like KL rahul, Rohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant, Shardul Thakur-are Alia Bhatts/Jhanvi Kapoors and bcci is KJO.

It is not a meritocratic organisation.

It's part popularity contest and part Lobbying+politics

yes - good performers are sometimes rewarded but there are political agendas behind each and every selection..

Reading your posts makes me creepy. I might even give up on cricket. 

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Only T20IS because I'm a student and can't afford the long haul of other formats

As a student where do you get your info from? Are they guesses like creative writing? Or do you really have connections?

Edited by CSK Fan