Ayodhya Verdict

Global.Baba

23 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

What is the ASI survey going to tell us about Gyanvapi that we don't already know?

That barbarian Aurangazeb built the mosque on top of the Kashi Viswanath temple, this is common knowledge. Dare I say, he must have taken immense sadistic pleasure in doing so. 

EyddKM8VgAMbImE?format=jpg&name=small
Read this thread. He says what you can see through your own eyes, is a Hindutva fabrication. They will resist and this will go on for another lifetime

Edited by coffee_rules

11 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Around 50, 000 temples were destroyed during the Mughal rein.

Aurangazeb was particularly sadistic. But it's not as if the likes of Akbar, Babur, Timur, Ghaznavi, Gori etc were much better. Let's not go into the number of times the Somnath temple was destroyed. 

At Gyanvapi, you could see the remnants of the original Kashi Viswanath temple. And there is no dispute to the reasons as to why Aurangazeb demolished it in the first place.

Unfortunately, this is a recurring theme. Had these mosques been built such that they accommodated the Mandirs that existed at the time, no one would have any issues. The Mandirs were purposefully demolished and the remnants of those mandirs were used to built mosques. And those mosques were built on top of sites the mandirs originally existed. The symbolism is unmistakable.

Ram Mandir at Ayodhya is long overdue. This isn't any ordinary temple we are talking about, this is the site of Ram Janmaboomi. Ramayana and Mahabharata are ingrained in our psyche, those that don't get it, they will never get it.

I learnt about Ramayana and Mahabharata before I learnt anything else. Hanuman Chalisa, Gayatri Manta, Mrityunjaya Mantra etc, they all came later. 

Wait I thought you were a liberandu? 

TheWire does its first hit job, looks like they don’t want a peaceful settlement, they are instigating violence. Arfa doesn’t care about the hurt these mosques cause to the holy sites of Hindus, but hang on to their perceived bruised ego. 

Dormant ? It has always been a tipping point, but for these liberals , who have their eyes closed and heads in sand, they don’t notice. Next :Mathura

18 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Why wasn’t ASI asked to investigate this till now ? 

Ayodhya verdict has far reaching effect. The way Islamist kept on fighting with various excuses, on Ayodhya, Court was forced to deal with various aspects of Islamic life vs citizens right vs human rights vs Constitution. 

6 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Isn't this Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb ? We want our monuments above your holiest sites and we can call it peaceful coexistence ?

Some of the masjids have steps made of artifacts  from these destroyed temples , so people walk on them and they get closer to heaven. 

I could be wrong. But irrespective of ASI survey results ( and we know what that would be ), they cannot do anything. 

under the right to worship act, as per constitution, all structures remain where they were on Independence Day. Babri Masjid was the only exception provided. 

On 4/8/2021 at 6:23 PM, EnterTheVoid said:

What is the ASI survey going to tell us about Gyanvapi that we don't already know?

That barbarian Aurangazeb built the mosque on top of the Kashi Viswanath temple, this is common knowledge. Dare I say, he must have taken immense sadistic pleasure in doing so

22 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Wait I thought you were a liberandu? 

The political spectrum in India is moving towards Hindutva. Modi or No Modi.  

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I could be wrong. But irrespective of ASI survey results ( and we know what that would be ), they cannot do anything. 

under the right to worship act, as per constitution, all structures remain where they were on Independence Day. Babri Masjid was the only exception provided. 

That law was passed in 1991, when Babri Msjid was heating up. It can be fixed with a voice vote, like the farm laws

https://www.indiacode.nic.in/handle/123456789/1922?view_type=browse&sam_handle=123456789/1362

It says no individual can change the nature of any place of worship. Govt and courts can do anything, like in the case of BM. 

8 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

In the case of the Babri Masjid, the Ram Lalla was declared a juristic entity. The Waqf board didn't challenge that.

Not sure if a similar situation exists for the Gyanvapi mandir.

On 4/9/2021 at 9:00 PM, Clarke said:

Isn't this Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb ? We want our monuments above your holiest sites and we can call it peaceful coexistence ?

Not sure what you are trying to insinuate.

The people who build those monuments and demolished some others weren't the proponents of the Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That law was passed in 1991, when Babri Msjid was heating up. It can be fixed with a voice vote, like the farm laws

https://www.indiacode.nic.in/handle/123456789/1922?view_type=browse&sam_handle=123456789/1362

It says no individual can change the nature of any place of worship. Govt and courts can do anything, like in the case of BM. 

This is bit more complicated. I wouldn’t want legislatures involved. 

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Not sure what you are trying to insinuate.

The people who build those monuments and demolished some others weren't the proponents of the Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb.

Not sure if he meant it, but Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb has been invented to hide or to damage control the fact that some temples were destroyed and mosques built on top of it

Edited by coffee_rules

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Not sure if he meant it, but Ganga Jamuna Tehzeeb has been invented to hide or damage control the fact that some temples were destroyed and mosques built on top of it

Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb has nothing to do with any of these invaders. Or their (mis)deeds.

Its genesis is rooted in the mixing of culture due to daily interaction between the common men of different faiths of the region.

Just now, Mariyam said:

Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb has nothing to do with any of these invaders. Or their (mis)deeds.

Its genesis is rooted in the mixing of culture due to daily interaction between the common men of different faiths of the region.

Origins may be noble, bit ironic that the region of Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb was the reason for the partition and creation of two Pakistans 

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Origins may be noble, bit ironic that the region of Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb was the reason for the partition and creation of two Pakistans 

I think our understanding of what comprises Ganga jamuna tehzeeb is at diametrically opposite ends.

The proponents of Pakistan were the land owning rich Muslims in the Northern Plains.

The proponents of Ganga Jamuna tehzeeb were the working class/ artisan/educated type people of the regions. Kabir is Ganga jamuna Tehzeeb. Ghalib is Ganga jamuna Tehzeeb. Kaifi Azmi is Ganga jamuna Tehzeeb.

Ek tasweer hai tasawwur mein

Jis mein Hindustan dikhta hai.....