Ambati Rayudu gave up his favourite food to make it to Team India !!!

velu

19 hours ago, beetle said:

This is all to impress virusha !!:p:

Now watch others come out with ' I gave up this and that'.....and I am wearing 'manyawar' kurtas just like kohli says...:roti:

There was actually a news of kuldeep being dropped because he didnt promote sui dhaga but it turned out to be fake news. The way Captain Bollywood is going this wasn't far fetched. :giggle: 

21 hours ago, beetle said:

This is all to impress virusha !!:p:

Now watch others come out with ' I gave up this and that'.....and I am wearing 'manyawar' kurtas just like kohli says...:roti:

Umesh taking the lead and wants to be selected for WC squad :p:

Iyer and Kishan showing their potential for T20 team. 

https://www.india.com/sports/virat-kohli-celebrates-diwali-with-manjot-kalra-umesh-yadav-satnam-singh-ahead-of-thiruvananthapuram-odi-against-west-indies-watc-3409266/

https://www.news18.com/cricketnext/photogallery/virat-kohli-lights-up-lives-of-dharavi-reloaded-kids-1924191-3.html

Umesh-Yadav-Satnam-Singh-Virat-Kohli-Armaan-Malik-Shreyas-Iyer-and-Ishan-Kishan.jpg

Edited by Mosher
1 hour ago, Mosher said:

who is that guy sitting next to umesh .. he looks like typical tamil movie villain

Edited by velu
It is an event organized by Kohli's management team Cornerstone.
Kishan, Iyer, Kalra etc are part of that team.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

It is an event organized by Kohli's management team Cornerstone.
Kishan, Iyer, Kalra etc are part of that team.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

India captain Virat Kohli shared how he celebrated Diwali and with whom 24 hours ahead of the final ODI at Thiruvananthapuram. He did it for a Manyavar ad where he along with other sportsmen met underprivileged kids and gave them a moment they will cherish all their lives