“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

1 minute ago, beetle said:

If sachin is a role model in  life other than cricket...then I fear for the future.

Thankfully I don't see such such bhakti in kids for him .

Well, i do. And not just in India, either. He is one of the few perfect role model in how to behave in public. Federer and Nadal are other examples. Wayne Gretsky is another one. Pele is an example valid for 40 years and counting. All these famous athletes are shining examples of remaining grounded, acting with the most decorum, manners and least fuss in public - these are the qualities MOST parents want in their kids and point to as ' if you ever get stupidly rich and famous, act like these folks'. 

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

If sachin is a role model in  life other than cricket...then I fear for the future.

Thankfully I don't see such such bhakti in kids for him .

As for the rest....I say ....kuch bhi haan???:giggle:

Why not? Mild mannered, polite, respecting oposition, there are a lot of great qualities about him. You have been always heavily biased about him though and one of the chief reason has always beem the dravid bhakti. But then its not fair that you call others bhakts or pretend you are objective on this topic

3 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Why not? Mild mannered, polite, respecting oposition, there are a lot of great qualities about him. You have been always heavily biased about him though and one of the chief reason has always beem the dravid bhakti. But then its not fair that you call others bhakts or pretend you are objective on this topic

Sachin was the template of decorum that Dravid followed once he came into the team. And even Dravid said he found Tendulkar's attitude astonishing, since he was the boy wonder, having more fame and acclaim and money at 18 than most adults do at 38.

I was just about to declare Sachin a criminal for this heinous act of asking for a waiver but then I found out that Dravid was this greedy guy trying to get rich by investing in Ponzi schemes.

I mean poor State Bank and other national financial institutions. They could have used 4 crores. They don’t need it for free, would have paid interest too but no raato raat paise double karne me lage hain.

While Sachin gives the message of save your hard earned penny. Dravid is inspiring people to take shortcuts. Dravid can afford 4 crores what about the father who invested money saved for his sons education or daughters wedding. Poor poor stuff from Dravid.

Hope he is not teaching u-19 kids financial investing. 

Sachin > Dravid yet again

27 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

I was just about to declare Sachin a criminal for this heinous act of asking for a waiver but then I found out that Dravid was this greedy guy trying to get rich by investing in Ponzi schemes.

I mean poor State Bank and other national financial institutions. They could have used 4 crores. They don’t need it for free, would have paid interest too but no raato raat paise double karne me lage hain.

While Sachin gives the message of save your hard earned penny. Dravid is inspiring people to take shortcuts. Dravid can afford 4 crores what about the father who invested money saved for his sons education or daughters wedding. Poor poor stuff from Dravid.

Hope he is not teaching u-19 kids financial investing. 

Sachin > Dravid yet again

Schizo babaji....when I read about this I thought...what a clown. With all his money ,he could not get himself a financial advisor to advice him on his money investment.

Then I thought...it is his hard earned money on which he must have paid due taxes. Uska paisa...jo jare .

Thank god he  did not try to  get some minister to  do some dirty work for him to rectify his foolish mistake. He made the mistake and paid for it. 

44 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Mods please close this thread about Kohli and his dumb statement and make it into Sachin and his Ferrari thread :phehe: 

7 minutes ago, speedster said:

Been reading the last few pages , didn't see anything about what Kohli did,  is what Sachin did or did not do really relevant to this case?

The heading was modified earlier to reflect the current nature of the thread .:p:

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

Schizo babaji....when I read about this I thought...what a clown. With all his money ,he could not get himself a financial advisor to advice him on his money investment.

Then I thought...it is his hard earned money on which he must have paid due taxes. Uska paisa...jo jare .

Thank god he  did not try to  get some minister to  do some dirty work for him to rectify his foolish mistake. He made the mistake and paid for it. 

he didn't because you can't get a minister to 'rectify' your foolish mistakes in a private entity. If you could, he'd have done it like most people. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

he didn't because you can't get a minister to 'rectify' your foolish mistakes in a private entity. If you could, he'd have done it like most people. 

Foolish mistake like normal people with his own money  and paying for it like most normal people with his own money . 

Dragging his name down won't make your god's attempts to get past rules  any better.

14 minutes ago, beetle said:

Country becomes strong thanks to banks. He decided to gave money to conmen. Pretty sure a lot of innocent middle class people must have given their hard earned money because Dravid invested in it. He is accountable for their blood,sweat and tears.

If he didn’t endorse it that is bad too because he wanted to keep all the profits for himself. What a selfish individual :no:

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Foolish mistake like normal people with his own money  and paying for it like most normal people with his own money . 

Yep. And if he had the ability to retrieve it on discretion of a minister, it'd be just as valid. 

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Dragging his name down won't make your god's attempts to get past rules  any better.

He didn't get past any rules - he played within the rules. We've told you this 100 times already- including a lawyer. Right now, you are repeating the same ghisa-pita incorrect nonsense again and again. 

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Of course he has good qualities.

Fairly nice personality.

A great cricketer and a role model on the field.

But not the best citizen in certain aspects.

My being a Dravid fan has not much to do with the issue being discussed.. The only time it mattered was in the famous declaration issue . I feel Dravid was right .

Dravid will be judged for his conduct on and off field just like Tendulkar is.

No one is perfect as we fans would like to believe.Sachin fans have only added the extra burden on him by calling him god . 

Edited by beetle

Of course he has good qualities.

Fairly nice personality.

A great cricketer and a role model on the field.

But not the best citizen in certain aspects.

Better than 99.9999% of citizens of the nation, TYVM. 
You wanna fling mud at him because he did something perfectly legal, only makes you seem salty, nothing more. 

Dravid will be judged for his conduct on and off field just like Tendulkar is.

No one is perfect as we fans would like to believe.Sachin fans have only added the extra burden on him by calling him god . 

Not a single sachin fan is calling him God here - the ones who are self-declared non-fans are saying his fans call him God. This is definition of a strawman argument. 

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yep. And if he had the ability to retrieve it on discretion of a minister, it'd be just as valid. 

He didn't get past any rules - he played within the rules. We've told you this 100 times already- including a lawyer. Right now, you are repeating the same ghisa-pita incorrect nonsense again and again. 

Just like you are repeating your ghisa pita incorrect nonsense again....and again...and again.

Edited by beetle
10 minutes ago, beetle said:

Just like you are repeating your ghisa pita incorrect nonsense again....and again...and again.

Except mine is not incorrect- i have gone through the same process. A lawyer has also told you what he did was within the rules. 

Sounds like you simply cannot accept the fact that your jealousy is clouding your judgement.

Apparently in your world playing by the rules but being famous = not a good citizen!

Edited by Muloghonto