“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

:confused: 

I don't know what you are trying to say here. Most of what you've stated so far is factually incorrect. And you are mixing income tax with excise duty. That Sachin got the Ferrari in lieu of pay is YOUR claim. None of this was a matter of discussion when the Delhi HC reviewed the case.

But don't let that come in the way of general name calling.

You are very confused. Tax and Duty are basically the same thing. That is why you are getting so confused. Duty is like a tarrif or indirect tax but it is a tax.

Let me say it slowly. Sachin got a car.

Sachin did not want to pay tax on it. Sachin did not want to pay duty on it. Sachin did not want to pay tarrif on it. 

This makes Sachin a free loader.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

You are very confused. Tax and Duty are basically the same thing. That is why you are getting so confused. Duty is like a tarrif or indirect tax but it is a tax.

Sachin did not want to pay tax on it. Sachin did not want to pay duty on it. Sachin did not want to pay tarrif on it. 

Cute rant.

Let me dumb it down for your benefit. Hopefully you will manage to understand these simple concepts.

An excise duty is not an income tax, which you claim Sachin evaded till a couple of posts ago. 

You claimed that FIAT handed the Ferrari to Sachin in lieu of money. You have yet to substantiate that claim.

Not backing up what allege makes you look very stupid.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

This Tendulkar seems a real dodgy character. The way he lobbied for Shartri for Indian coach post was nothing short of pathetic. 

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Cute rant.

Let me dumb it down for your benefit. Hopefully you will manage to understand these simple concepts.

An excise duty is not an income tax, which you claim Sachin evaded till a couple of posts ago. 

You claimed that FIAT handed the Ferrari to Sachin in lieu of money. You have yet to substantiate that claim.

Not backing up what allege makes you look very stupid.

Duty is a tax, I know it and I barely made it thru High School. 

23 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Tendu did not lobby for Shastri. Kohli did. Tendulkar was the facilitator who made sure Kohli gets what he wants by hook or by crook.

Exactly, Communication link between Dada and Shashtri was broken.

My feeling is. Shashtri himself would have requested Kohli to get a assurance from Tendulkar that once Shashtri becomes the coach, Dada will not come with a stick on on mistakes Shashtri makes as coach.

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Tendu did not lobby for Shastri. Kohli did. Tendulkar was the facilitator who made sure Kohli gets what he wants by hook or by crook.

True. I at least thought during that time that since Kohli is our biggest commodity, a happy Kohli would be for the betterment. Sadly that hasn't been the case. Shastri is crap.

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

True. I at least thought during that time that since Kohli is our biggest commodity, a happy Kohli would be for the betterment. Sadly that hasn't been the case. Shastri is crap.

Who would you propose. While I understand your sentiment, what makes you feel Shastri is crap if you were coach what would you do different.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:36 PM, Lannister said:

That's even more shameful. He shouldn't have taken the the responsibility then. 

So decide what you really care about? The fact that leech Shastri is made Coach or calling Sachin shameful? The discussion wasn't whether Sachin is shameful or not. You said Sachin lobbied for Shastri which does not seem to be case actually. Kohli was so gung ho about Shastri. He was clearly not going to stop till he gets Shastri. Sachin is a meek personality and will always try to find easier solutions.It was quite easy to give kohli what he wants than create more drama by taking a principled stand and not allowing good for nothing Shastri.

Idiots are those who entrust him any sort of responsibilities which requires even a bit of spine. Leave Sachin alone from any kind of decisions which requires gut.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:36 PM, Laaloo said:

A captain shouldnt behave like a teenager. Kohli was behaving like teenager who wants his crush by hook or by crook.