Team Kohli vs Team Rohit. Which side would win a best 3 out of 5 ODI series?

SecondSlip

19 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Team India #1
1. Ajinkya Rahane 
2. Shikhar Dhawan 
3. Virat Kohli (C)
4. Ambati Rayudu 
5. MS Dhoni (WK)
6. Kedar Jadhav 
7. Ravindra Jadeja 
8. Bhuvenshwar Kumar 
9. Kuldeep Yadav 
10. Jasprit Bumrah 
11. Khaleel Ahmed

Team India #2
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. Mayank Agarwal 
3. KL Rahul 
4. Shubman Gill 
5. Rishabh Pant (WK)
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Krunal Pandya 
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Mohammad Shami
10. Umesh Yadav
11. Yuzvendra Chahal

Team one bowling is much stronger than team 2. in Team two Rohit / KLR can take their games and win the match. Others meh. Team 1 is strong in bowling and has Kohli. so yeah looks like team 1 will win.

8 minutes ago, arjwiz said:

Are these make believe teams by the OP or actually chosen by Rohit/Kohli? If make believe, why are we having this hypothetical discussion without context of what brought these players together?

Made up by OP.

Captaincy is overrated and you can lead as much from front as you want you will still lose if you have a shyt team. A captain is mostly as good as his team and the players he has.

Among the two teams shown above, Kohli will win not because of leadership or captaincy, but because he has Kuldeep, Bumrah and himself in the team.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Made up by OP.

Captaincy is overrated and you can lead as much from front as you want you will still lose if you have a shyt team. A captain is mostly as good as his team and the players he has.

Among the two teams shown above, Kohli will win not because of leadership or captaincy, but because he has Kuldeep, Bumrah and himself in the team.

besides the team 2 bowling right. Dhawan against Umesh and Shradul..he might just wack the **** out of them.

I just saw bumrah and voted. Didnt even see the teams. 

Now that i read the team its a mismatch and will be a thrashing for team 2. SO you put the current 2 out of 3 batsman in team 1 along with 3 out of 4 bowlers and expect team 2 to win? :rofl:  The only way they will win is if rohit scores a double. 

On 11/13/2018 at 4:31 AM, sscomp32 said:

I just saw bumrah and voted. Didnt even see the teams. 

Now that i read the team its a mismatch and will be a thrashing for team 2. SO you put the current 2 out of 3 batsman in team 1 along with 3 out of 4 bowlers and expect team 2 to win? :rofl:  The only way they will win is if rohit scores a double. 

You are seriously underrating Team 2’s batting. 

Other than Rohit, all of 4 of Agarwal, Rahul, Gill and Pant and can score big match winning centuries. 

Both Pandya bros can take the opposition bowling apart in the slog overs. 

I also don’t see Team 2 struggling against Kuldeep since these guys grew up batting against spin bowlers.