4. Pandey/bhui
  5. Hooda/ shankar
  6. Abhishek Sharma 
  7. Rashid Khan 
  8. Nadeem
  9. Bhuvi
  10. Kaul 
  11. Khaleel/thampi/sandeep

not hating on this franchise , But SRH team management /Tom Moody are dickheads to not buy solid Indian batsmen and thinking to work with part timers are Hooda and Shankar who are unreliable batsmen.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

“There was no disappointment as such because I had an idea that I would not be picked in the first round,” Yuvraj was quoted as saying by Mumbai Mirror. “The reason is obvious, when you are putting together an IPL team, you will be looking at the youngsters. I am at that stage of my career where it could be presumed that I may be in the last stages of my career. I had hoped that there would be a buyer for me in the last round.”

He had a disastrous outing for Kings XI Punjab in the last term where the left-hander managed just 65 runs in 8 games before being released. When asked about the reason, he said that the unsettled batting positions was one. 

“Agreed, that the last season was not great. But the point was I played at different positions in four-five games. I was not given one position to bat. This year I am very keen to make the best of the opportunity that will comes my way,” he opined.