he's back

goose

4 hours ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Haan pakistan ko laat maar ke nikala world cup se, bahot tasali hogyi, naam change kar liya tune bilal:finger: hamesha laat khata hai india se phir bhi tasali nahi hoti teri:hehe:

Do you have twitter?? We can discuss there. 

I'm sure Tasali hogaye.

As far as Pakistan is concerned we beat both England and New Zealand something you were incapable of so shut it.

20 minutes ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Teri khala ko bhi acha ni laga jab kohli out hua, jaake pooch apni khala se

Why talking about my family for?? 

5ft tall and talking about people's family behind a keyboard.

Why don't you say same thing in front if me?? Come in front of me and I'll spark you out. If you can't say it to me at my face then don't say it.

Edited by Mirpur express
1 hour ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Lol you cowards cant do anything, if you were in front of me i would have bashed your head in concrete just like those afghans bashed your buzdil fans:rotfl:

Haha.

Amir Khan will show you when he destroy that guy who is coward and who is not. Watch that fight and you will be shown your aukaat which is below my feet. You can't even reach my face. Lol.  You are as tall as a 10 year old girl.

11 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

Haha.

Amir Khan will show you when he destroy that guy who is coward and who is not. Watch that fight and you will be shown your aukaat which is below my feet. You can't even reach my face. Lol.  You are as tall as a 10 year old girl.

And what are you Shaquille O'Neal.......