Sack Captain Kohli, Save Indian Cricket!

SecondSlip

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Agree. No young player beenn put in and give chances

PPl here are talking about groooming not debuting under him

Bumrah

Selected under dhoni, n by his own perfomance he was so good he didnt needed any backing ...he commanded his place

KL Raul

Debut under dhoni , not handled well in odi by kohli 

test he has been backed in last yr which is good 

Vihari

Just debut....grooming is far ahead

unfaurely dropped for rohit in 1s test 

Pant

Still lives under the sword named dhoni

Kuldeep Yadav

Been dropped many times unfairely for chahal

Yuz Chahal

yes he can take credit for him

Khaleel

Khaleel debut under rohit and looked under more confidence playing under rohit

Hardik Pandya

Debut under dhoni n was established under dhoni only dhoni

test yes under kohli and backed to but also due to lack of choice 

SHAW

doesnt fall under groomed category as of now 

U hve to understand a diff btw groomed n debut . Many of the names u mentioned got late debut under kohli 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Selected under dhoni, n by his own perfomance he was so good he didnt needed any backing ...he commanded his place

U hve to understand a diff btw groomed n debut . Many of the names u mentioned got late debut under kohli 

I was going to give you an upvote for a well thought out post but then I spotted the agenda :giggle:

5 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Have they got selctions 100 per cent right?  No but who the hell would?  ICF is the ultimate select team with hindsight.

Frankly test team wise not that much disagree with.  Understand reasons on teams picked if some times only agree with 10 /11 players

White ball crcket sqauds disagree more.  But clear MSD and politics means they cant pick team which they think is best to win

You make it seem like an odd mistake. It has happened time and again every game. What made it bitter was that was the difference in the end where we could have created history, we ended up as 2nd best yet again. Also the Eng,Aus and SA teams are a shade of what they were in the previous tours. It is inexcusable to lose to them. Infact Aus is piss poor and no way we should have lost to them.

Look I like Kohli the test captain in comparison with Dhoni  at least visually is charged up and proactive. I mean compare that to Dhoni’s captaincy where he looked like a typical sarakaari manager doing his 9-5 job.  Also Kohli the performer is on a different level. 

However That should not cloud are judgement.  Kohli has made some huge blunders.

Edited by maniac

If you look back at Dhoni's career you will see the great achievements he had for himself and team India. At the same time there is other side of the story too. The kind of things he has gotten away with using unscrupulous, unethical show of power and influence. No captain could have survived after the loss in tests in 2011. Dhoni used Srini. Dhoni lied about Meiyappan. Dhoni has been poor in t20I since the begining and yet he has never been dropped or even doubted. He clearly knows he is past his sale date and still hangs around shamelessly putting him over team's interests. The fact that  this is the same guy who was giving gyaan of team interests over personal interests shows his hypocrisy.  Clearly brand Dhoni is more important than team India for him. 

The purpose of above write-up is Kohli has seen the precedent being set. How captain manages or rather runs the Indian cricket like a dictator. He is just following on Dhoni's footsteps.

Edited by Pollack

As much as it bothers me to say this, I'd be happier with Rohit as ODI captain because looks like he will be in team anyways. I don't like his selfish batting at top, but he seems to be a better captain, and so at least utilize that.

Kohli is not captain material like Tendulkar. People need to realize that. Unfortunately, we have to sacrifice this world cup for that.

10 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hah hah what hate.  So any player who debuted under dhoni but was then given proper run and chance to develop/groom under kohli dont count.  Also any player who debuted under kohli and given run also dont count as not being groomed under kohli.  What a one eyed pathtic post lol

ps add mayan to list.  Bit of course you will come up with reason to hammer him for this as well

Edited by King Tendulkar
5 hours ago, maniac said:

You make it seem like an odd mistake. It has happened time and again every game. What made it bitter was that was the difference in the end where we could have created history, we ended up as 2nd best yet again. Also the Eng,Aus and SA teams are a shade of what they were in the previous tours. It is inexcusable to lose to them. Infact Aus is piss poor and no way we should have lost to them.

Look I like Kohli the test captain in comparison with Dhoni  at least visually is charged up and proactive. I mean compare that to Dhoni’s captaincy where he looked like a typical sarakaari manager doing his 9-5 job.  Also Kohli the performer is on a different level. 

However That should not cloud are judgement.  Kohli has made some huge blunders.

Yes I repeat Kohli made mistakes but who wouldnt.  One thing is you cant doubt is his commitment to make india bets it can

Why no priase for...

GROOMING and DEVELOPING Indias greates fast bowling attack EVER!  Took the pathetic attack inherited and formed this, licnece to attaclk, bowl quick and backed by aggressive fielding

Bumrah brought in to tests.  Inspired pick.  Backed to the hilt

Picking ICF fav Pant

Picking ICF fav Raul (IFC now turned on Raul)

Sticking with Rahane, ICF wanted Rahane executed but now KOHLI proved right and ICF mob wrong!!!

Playing Chahal and Kudleep in white ball and dropping Ashwin/Jadjea and identifying quick that wrist spin in white ball was way forward

Picking Shaw fast ie backing new young players

Backing Shami, proved right

Rejuventaing Ishant to prodice best 18 months of his career, perfomances that no skipper got out of him before.

Forcing Pujara to improve and so first time ever Pujara performing overseas UNDER any skipper

Also total domination of test rankings.  ICC test mace 2 years on spin.  Ranked number 1 for over 2 years.  NO INDIAN SKIPPER done this before.

See not all bad you midgets!

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

hah hah what hate.  So any player who debuted under dhoni but was then given proper run and chance to develop/groom under kohli dont count.  Also any player who debuted under kohli and given run also dont count as not being groomed under kohli.  What a one eyed pathtic post lol

ps add mayan to list.  Bit of course you will come up with reason to hammer him for this as well

i have clearly mentioned player who debut under dhoni n given a long rope under kohli

Mayank has just debut, again under debut n grooming diff.....so wait 

N if u wanna see how badly now they are handling vihari for rohit he was dropped unfairely and now made to open, good grooming 

thats why youngsters dnt develop under kohli
One day ur playing at 6 and performing, next match ur dropped for a failure and then ur back at 6, then adjusted for that same failure at opening position in overseas

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
On 12/25/2018 at 7:31 AM, flamy said:

As much as it bothers me to say this, I'd be happier with Rohit as ODI captain because looks like he will be in team anyways. I don't like his selfish batting at top, but he seems to be a better captain, and so at least utilize that.

Kohli is not captain material like Tendulkar. People need to realize that. Unfortunately, we have to sacrifice this world cup for that.

hows it selfish batting, he takes his time and covers it like no one 

He has 50 overs to bat and can afford to do it

If some goes from ball 1 we call him afridi 

If someone takes time he is selfish

When set no one can score faster then rohit so he is giving himself n his team the best chance, dhawan starts quickly which gives both a balance. No point getting 20 in 10 balls n getting out , this was the reason sehwag was an underachiever in ODI cricket.