PMK man murdered in Kumbakonam for opposing conversion of Dalits

Gollum

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What? You are misinformed. Accordind to resident historians, Muslum invaders did what other kings were doing to other kings in the region. Temples were destroyed for wealth and not for religion, just like other kings, in the end only about 80 temples were destroyed and the genocide is a myth. This will be taught to kids in school.

You forgot how one small king in modern day Karnataka or something tortured some Hindus of other sects and looted their temple .

Therefore all Hindu kings = Same as Muslim Kings in their zeal to loot wealth of religious institutions.

Therefore TMC rule in Bengal is completely justified since Ram sucks and Durga rules.

Jai Bhadralok!

On 2/9/2019 at 5:34 PM, Alam_dar said:

In India, the right wing Hindus are not only threatening extremist Muslims, but also the moderate Muslims, and also all other minorities are feeling uncomfortable and they fear them and thus oppose them. 

This part is totally incorrect. The right wing Hindus do not threaten extremist Muslims at all. In the Indian context, the rise of the  right wing Hindu political force is a reaction to Muslim extremism.

Right wing Hindu forces are moderately successful in uniting the various Hindu sects into one major voting block. They are also moderately successful in pushing the non extreme Muslims away from the mainstream and towards the right wing Muslim narrative.

23 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Agree,  it has been reported that Hindus were the prime targets during the operations conducted to counter the independence movement as the Hindus were suspected to be  the Masterminds who were poisoning the minds of Bengali Muslims.  But the Bengali Muslims did protest against the target killings of Hindus and didn't let it happen to leave the Hindus to their fate.  No? 

Even during the last Shabagh protests in 2013, it was largely Bengali Muslims protesting for Capital Punishment for War Criminals some of whom primarily targeted the Hindus. There is a spirit of Secularism among a lot of Bengali Muslims who Identiy as Bengali First and are not biased against Hindus,  must have something to do with Secular Bengali Culture. Have to applaud their resistance against Islamization of their culture which was seen as Hinduized and not Islamic enough for the Al -Bakistanis. 

Yes, those Bangladeshis who protest against the Bakistani war criminals deserve credit. However, just a minor technicality, the Bangladesh government sells the Bakistani atrocities as a Punjabi vs Bengali thing: Punjabis genociding Bengalis. I think this is slightly misleading. While it is true that ~20% of the victims were Muslim Bangladeshis, the "branding" of it as Bakistani Punjabis persecuting Bangladeshis because they are Bengali obfuscates that the Bakistanis had a clear religious angle to their actions as well.  Calling Bangladeshis Muslims "half-Muslim half-Hindu" to justify their genocide of them makes that pretty clear. It's also mentioned that the Bakistanis had their fair share of Bangladeshi collaborators during the genocide as well, who were presumably "full-Muslim".

I know my fair share of Bangladeshi students/immigrants in the US who condemn the Bakis in general and are aware of some of the religious aspects of the crimes, so it's not necessarily a criticism of Bangladeshis in toto, but both Bangladesh and India seem to have hidden the religious angle to the genocide to the world community, for whatever reason.  It's also fair to note that one of their political parties in Bangladesh, sorry I am forgetting the name, is pretty openly pro-Pakistan. Methinks, this party is likely made up of those collaborators.  

I am more disappointed that we let those 90K + war criminals go, without facing anything resembling justice. 

19 minutes ago, Texy said:

Recently more and more Bdeshi Muslims are transforming into saudi/Pakistani wordhipping puppets. But credit to them Hasina was elected again as oppose to West Bengal

More like Hasina elected herself tbh, farce of an election. Most Bangladeshis hate her, but good for the region and peace. After her Bangladesh will become tough to deal with from our pov. 

On 2/9/2019 at 1:35 PM, Stradlater said:

Ummm Let's see 

Historian K. S. Lal in his book Theory and Practice of Muslim State in India claims that between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD, the population of the Indian subcontinent decreased from 200 to 170 million.

Please imagine if Hitler ruled for 500 years, how many million people (especially Jews) would have been killed by him? 

And it was not even the main issue/message which I was conveying. It is so sad that you (and all the following posters) neglected the main issue/message and started targeting me for this non-issue. The fanatic Hindutva will bring only bad to Indian people and the humanity. The usage of Muslim extremism to cover up the Hindutva fanaticism is not going to reform the thing, but the disease will continue and hurt. 

Bandh in Kumbakonam to condemn communal murder of Ramailingam

LINK

No representation from PMK in any of the protests even though the deceased used to be PMK urban secretary for many years. Don't even have to talk about other Dravidian and left parties, bloody hypocrites and cowards. The most hated party in the state BJP at the forefront again, taking out rallies, getting arrested, meeting family members, talking loudly about justice and no PC BS.  

Online campaign raises Rs 29 lakhs for the victim's kin

LINK

Edited by Gollum

Any developments/justice in the case? Or is the media/state/people still silent?

Tamil people in general are anti-bjp/anti-hindutva/anti-indian/anti-indian. Their ideology is "first Tamil, then Indian.  If any dispute with the centre, most of them would be willing to secede from the country, with the Notion that Tamil is the oldest language/culture in the world(not Sanskrit), they were there before the rest of India, then the BS about aryans, Dravidians etc etc. And they don't really give a **** about these conversion incidents from Muslims and Christians. 

On 2/9/2019 at 5:34 PM, Alam_dar said:

Brothers, call me what ever you like, I am not even going to answer it. 

I only want to tell you the universal truth that extremism is evil, which is some time produces even more damage to humanity than Islam could do. 

Look at extremism of Nationalism of Hitler and how millions of Jews were killed due to it. I doubt that any Muslim Ruler slaughtered so many Hindus  in India. 

Look at extremist approach of Stalin and how many millions of Russians were killed due to it. I don't think that real communist ideology is so bad, but Stalin made to look it bad due to his extremist behaviour. Again I doubt any Muslim ruler killed so many people as Stalin did. 

Just look at the right wing extremism in US, which is supporting Trump. They are not only against Muslims, but many of them are also against Hindus and Indians too. They just make fun of Hindus and their style of speaking. They just hate them and try to humiliate them too. If they get absolute power, then Hindus in US will suffer too for sure. 

In India, the right wing Hindus are not only threatening extremist Muslims, but also the moderate Muslims, and also all other minorities are feeling uncomfortable and they fear them and thus oppose them. 

India needs political parties which unite the society, and not those who polarize the society and create tensions. A real political party should be able to secular enough that all parts of the society feel themselves comfortable with them. 

This is a small and very simple message of Humanity. I wish every one could understand it. 

Bhai, the difference between hindu extremists and Muslim extremists is: if a liberal/secular Muslim says what ramalingam said" I am willing to wear tilak and go to temple if u are willing to go to a mosque" the hindu extremists would probably be happy to hear that statement or at the worst case he wouldn't be killed by them!

Now if a liberal hindu or even a liberal Muslim for that matter had said those statements, he would definitely be killed by the Extremist Muslims, which was the case here. 

So in your words, even when comparing extremism and fanaticism, there are various degrees. Hinduism, Buddhism etc are definitely the lesser of the evils. 

26 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Bhai, the difference between hindu extremists and Muslim extremists is: if a liberal/secular Muslim says what ramalingam said" I am willing to wear tilak and go to temple if u are willing to go to a mosque" the hindu extremists would probably be happy to hear that statement or at the worst case he wouldn't be killed by them!

Now if a liberal hindu or even a liberal Muslim for that matter had said those statements, he would definitely be killed by the Extremist Muslims, which was the case here. 

So in your words, even when comparing extremism and fanaticism, there are various degrees. Hinduism, Buddhism etc are definitely the lesser of the evils. 

Fully agreed that Muslim extremism is of the worst kind, and believe me I know it many many times better than you. I am at the forefront in fighting against this Muslim extremism. 

Nevertheless, two wrongs are never going to make a right. RW Hindu activities are actually pushing the moderate Muslims towards the Mullahs. RW Hindutva criminal activities have actually become a hurdle in uniting of the Indian Civil Society against the extremist Islam and Mullahs. 

India is a great country and deserves much better than what we have at present. 

31 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Any developments/justice in the case? Or is the media/state/people still silent?

Tamil people in general are anti-bjp/anti-hindutva/anti-indian/anti-indian. Their ideology is "first Tamil, then Indian.  If any dispute with the centre, most of them would be willing to secede from the country, with the Notion that Tamil is the oldest language/culture in the world(not Sanskrit), they were there before the rest of India, then the BS about aryans, Dravidians etc etc. And they don't really give a **** about these conversion incidents from Muslims and Christians. 

More than 10 arrested, 6 of them PFI cadre....all Muslims associated with a local mosque group that is heavy on conversions. 

I am not sure about Tamil media, @velu may know better. But majority of the news sources I see are not from the vernacular press. No Tamil celeb or activist seems to have raised a whimper, Dravidians aur Lemurians ki toh baat hi choro. BJP was the sole party which organized rallies and protests seeking justice...even Ramalingam's party PMK stayed away.  

Tamils are anti-Hindutva, anti-BJP etc but not fair to call them anti-India. Sure they may put lots of emphasis on Tamil identity but I don't think they will ever want secession. Of course some are brainwashed and vocal among their midst, but by and large majority of them aren't what we call anti-national.

Very few Hindus take tough stance against conversions, TN isn't the only state which suffers from this. I think all the South Indian states, Central India, East India have this problem. Hell so many cases of forced conversions coming to light in Punjab alone in recent times. Hindus are a coward qaum as has been agreed upon by many ICFers here...doesn't matter Tamil or Bihari or Bengali. 

8 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Fully agreed that Muslim extremism is of the worst kind, and believe me I know it many many times better than you. I am at the forefront in fighting against this Muslim extremism. 

Nevertheless, two wrongs are never going to make a right. RW Hindu activities are actually pushing the moderate Muslims towards the Mullahs. RW Hindutva criminal activities have actually become a hurdle in uniting of the Indian Civil Society against the extremist Islam and Mullahs. 

India is a great country and deserves much better than what we have at present. 

Fine, going by ur example, how would you differentiate between the moderate Muslims and the Extremist Ones? You never know what agenda each one is carrying. Even some liberal Muslims may appear so on the outside , but are secretly/privately having alterior motives. And frankly, most of the Muslims even the liberal ones usually never acknowledge the crimes committed by the muslim rulers throughout history, and when accused, they deem it as an hindutva/RW agenda. I actually think if Hindus were more strict and hardcore in their approach then Islamization would never have happened in the first place. Now there may be some extreme cases going overboard on the RSS/ RW agenda of combating Islamization, but those are still nothing compared to the planning being done by radical Islamists/terrorists/mullahs etc. Mind you I'm not a person with conservative/RW views. I am liberal but not in the Indian sense, more in the western sense. I criticise all religions and all aspects of life. And frankly being a liberal, person with a broad mind is being able to change your views and ideologies according to the situation, which includes a liberal adopting conservative views and vice versa. So when certain situations occur, sticking to a single approach may prove costly and deadly 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

More than 10 arrested, 6 of them PFI cadre....all Muslims associated with a local mosque group that is heavy on conversions. 

I am not sure about Tamil media, @velu may know better. But majority of the news sources I see are not from the vernacular press. No Tamil celeb or activist seems to have raised a whimper, Dravidians aur Lemurians ki toh baat hi choro. BJP was the sole party which organized rallies and protests seeking justice...even Ramalingam's party PMK stayed away.  

Tamils are anti-Hindutva, anti-BJP etc but not fair to call them anti-India. Sure they may put lots of emphasis on Tamil identity but I don't think they will ever want secession. Of course some are brainwashed and vocal among their midst, but by and large majority of them aren't what we call anti-national.

Very few Hindus take tough stance against conversions, TN isn't the only state which suffers from this. I think all the South Indian states, Central India, East India have this problem. Hell so many cases of forced conversions coming to light in Punjab alone in recent times. Hindus are a coward qaum as has been agreed upon by many ICFers here...doesn't matter Tamil or Bihari or Bengali. 

I am living in Tamil nadu, studying here. During the jallikattu protest when the centre didn't involve saying it is SC decision. People from TN starting turning the Indian flag upside down, some instances of even burning them, and a lot of the commoners were saying let's separate from India, we have our own identity we don't need the centre etc etc. So when it comes to their identity , not even the country is above it 

44 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Fine, going by ur example, how would you differentiate between the moderate Muslims and the Extremist Ones? You never know what agenda each one is carrying. Even some liberal Muslims may appear so on the outside , but are secretly/privately having alterior motives. And frankly, most of the Muslims even the liberal ones usually never acknowledge the crimes committed by the muslim rulers throughout history, and when accused, they deem it as an hindutva/RW agenda. I actually think if Hindus were more strict and hardcore in their approach then Islamization would never have happened in the first place. Now there may be some extreme cases going overboard on the RSS/ RW agenda of combating Islamization, but those are still nothing compared to the planning being done by radical Islamists/terrorists/mullahs etc. Mind you I'm not a person with conservative/RW views. I am liberal but not in the Indian sense, more in the western sense. I criticise all religions and all aspects of life. And frankly being a liberal, person with a broad mind is being able to change your views and ideologies according to the situation, which includes a liberal adopting conservative views and vice versa. So when certain situations occur, sticking to a single approach may prove costly and deadly 

Yes, people are stubborn. They don't accept the facts and truth. But this stubbornness is not limited to moderate Muslims, but all humans are like this. Important thing is this that till the time they are not "practically" harming anyone, till that time let them believe whatever they will, even if they are wrong. And too be true, I think kings fought for their personal gains mainly, while religion played very secondary role in most of the wars. On the other hand RSS glorify the Hindu Rajas, while they were also fighting a lot among themselves for the personal gains. 

I believe, instead of criticizing the Muslim Kings, directly the root cause i.e. ISLAM has to be criticized. You will get a lot more success in this case. For example, there were no Bazars of Slavery in India before the arrival of Islam. But Islam brought the slavery to India. 99% of Muslims themselves don't know that Islam allows raping the prisoner women in name of slavery. And then after temporary sexual relationship, Islam allows to master to present his slave woman to one of his brother. And when all of his brothers fulfilled their sexual hunger, then these slave women were sold to the 2nd master and then to the 3rd master for sexual services. 

Also tell them that Slave Women were not allowed to take Hijab and government officials bate them if any slave woman took Hijab by mistake. Not even 1% Muslims know this fact. 

Also tell them that slave women were not allowed to cover their breasts. Yes, you heard it right, thousands of topless slave women were moving in front of Prophet Muhammad. They were sold in this topless state in the markets where customers were also checking their bodies with hands just like they check sheep in the market before buying. 

Believe me, it is much more useful/beneficial then talking about the Kings. After that many of the Moderate Muslims will start doubting Islam itself. I have got great success and Muslims now run away from me like cattle.  

Islam is a very dirty religion. If only people concentrate on bringing the real teachings of Islam to the Muslims, then many of them will abandon Islam. 

Edited by Alam_dar

11 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Yes, people are stubborn. They don't accept the facts and truth. But this stubbornness is not limited to moderate Muslims, but all humans are like this. Important thing is this that till the time they are not "practically" harming anyone, till that time let them believe whatever they will, even if they are wrong. And too be true, I think kings fought for their personal gains mainly, while religion played very secondary role in most of the wars. On the other hand RSS glorify the Hindu Rajas, while they were also fighting a lot among themselves for the personal gains. 

I believe, instead of criticizing the Muslim Kings, directly the root cause i.e. ISLAM has to be criticized. You will get a lot more success in this case. For example, there were no Bazars of Slavery in India before the arrival of Islam. But Islam brought the slavery to India. 99% of Muslims themselves don't know that Islam allows raping the prisoner women in name of slavery. And then after temporary sexual relationship, Islam allows to master to present his slave woman to one of his brother. And when all of his brothers fulfilled their sexual hunger, then these slave women were sold to the 2nd master and then to the 3rd master for sexual services. 

Also tell them that Slave Women were not allowed to take Hijab and government officials bate them if any slave woman took Hijab by mistake. Not even 1% Muslims know this fact. 

Also tell them that slave women were not allowed to cover their breasts. Yes, you heard it right, thousands of topless slave women were moving in front of Prophet Muhammad. They were sold in this topless state in the markets where customers were also checking their bodies with hands just like they check sheep in the market before buying. 

Believe me, it is much more useful/beneficial then talking about the Kings. After that many of the Moderate Muslims will start doubting Islam itself. I have got great success and Muslims now run away from me like cattle.  

Well I didn't want to go that far, but yes, the origin of Islam itself was bad. Like a cult. Just a way for brainwashing and sex,killing,slavery,persecution in the name of religion to occur legally. Prophet Mohammad, was not some holy guy, on the contrary he was down right evil, a pedophile, killed several Jews, invaded lands in the name of preaching, started several political wars, rape, sex etc. Yet, the Muslims believe as if he was some great man who preached peace, tolerance, etc. At least Jesus didn't preach anything bad, and abstained, but this guy gets a cult like following by billions across the world. So no wonder Islam hasn't developed over the years, unlike christianity. Muslims should evoke and accept the truths behind it, but frankly not even the most liberal will do, especially if it's about their prophet. And most of the Muslims follow scholars like Zakir Naik and claim he's some intellectual guiding us down the right path! These comments may sound islamophobic , but I'm actually against all religions including christianity, hinduism etc. Though I think hinduism and Buddhism are lesser of all the evils and are more about finding spirituality and liberation rather than god, they may have so bad practices, and incidents of preaching and religion etc but  there's nothing so bad in them as compared to Islam and christianity etc. 

Actually, we have to go that far for the sake of humanity. No religion is a sacred cow and above the criticism. They may blame us for Islamophobia but still Islam and Muhammad has to be criticized. 

del1.jpg

This one image makes lot of Muslims to rethink about Islam. 

It is about slavery in Islam, where master has the right to separate the 6 months old baby of a slave mother and sell him in the slave market. 

0% of Muslim women know that this evil thing exists in Islam and had been practised during the 1200 years of history of slavery in Islam. But once they know about it, then they do protest upon it. 

11 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Actually, we have to go that far for the sake of humanity. No religion is a sacred cow and above the criticism. They may blame us for Islamophobia but still Islam and Muhammad has to be criticized. 

del1.jpg

This one image makes lot of Muslims to rethink about Islam. 

It is about slavery in Islam, where master has the right to separate the 6 months old baby of a slave mother and sell him in the slave market. 

0% of Muslim women know that this evil thing exists in Islam and had been practised during the 1200 years of history of slavery in Islam. But once they know about it, then they do protest upon it. 

Most of them practice the religion for their convenience and for suppression and oppression of others.

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

I am living in Tamil nadu, studying here. During the jallikattu protest when the centre didn't involve saying it is SC decision. People from TN starting turning the Indian flag upside down, some instances of even burning them, and a lot of the commoners were saying let's separate from India, we have our own identity we don't need the centre etc etc. So when it comes to their identity , not even the country is above it 

I followed the jallikattu protests, final day urban naxals and jihadi elements like PFI, Muslim League infiltrated and they were the ones who did the anti-national nonsense. It is dangerous to brand an entire community as anti-Indian...you really should have stopped at anti BJP/Hindutva...I am even willing to call them anti-Hindu because of the Dravidian movement but anti-India is a bridge too far. In my experience only Kashmiris can be generalized as anti-India with 90% certainty. 

Just now, Gollum said:

I followed the jallikattu protests, final day urban naxals and jihadi elements like PFI, Muslim League infiltrated and they were the ones who did the anti-national nonsense. It is dangerous to brand an entire community as anti-Indian...you really should have stopped at anti BJP/Hindutva...I am even willing to call them anti-Hindu because of the Dravidian movement but anti-India is a bridge too far. In my experience only Kashmiris can be generalized as anti-India with 90% certainty. 

Well I am not calling all of them , a good majority of them are, but only when it comes to India vs their Tamil culture. I am a brahmin and I have met people who say brahmins are not Indians, they are foreigners, again bringing the Dravidian, Aryan card, thinking south Indians are the only true Indians etc etc.