2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

They can still represent themselves, provided fair seats are allotted among the states. No one is saying to take away their voting rights. 

States dont matter for national elections. Only citizens matter. 

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

And the basis for all of that is Language. Without that, India wouldn't exist. 

Thats the basis for STATES to exist. Not the basis for some people to have more or less say in national politics because of what language they speak. 

Some of the insults that the Tamilians hurl at states/people outside the Southern zone makes the Pakistanis look like angels in comparison. Even the Pakistanis don't have so much hatred towards India. 

Spend 5 minutes on India related Pak twitter trends and lemme know. 

This sort of nonsense can't come from an Indian, not from a bhakt or libtard. 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

And North voted Hemamalini and Sunny Deol. 

Tbf Sunny deol and Gambhir right now won on the Modi wave. Hema Malini from what I heard has done some good work for her constituency. Same goes for Bala Krishna. He is a joker but he won based on some good work he did instead of star status

Edited by maniac

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

What happened to mind your own language. you sound like a grade a troll

You lack brains and basic intrepretation. Go read again why i wrote mind the language. I again say, tamils who endorse dravidian politics in this age are c hewtiyas / narrowminded / selfish morons. Take your pick. Shouldnt call them misinformed imho.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Tbf Sunny deol and Gambhir right now won on the Modi wave. Hema Malini from what I heard has done some good work for her constituency. Same goes for Bala Krishna. He is a joker but he won based on some good work he did instead of star status

Actually Sunny Deol is very popular in Punjab. If not for him BJP were sure to lose Gurdaspur. It was a great call by Amit Shah. 

BJP didn't do badly in Punjab. It won 2 out 3 seats it contested. If you count Chandigarh then it is 3 out of 4.

This thread has changed from Lok Sabha elections to going after who didn't vote for BJP. Considering one of the guys raising this accusation voted for AAP in the last election and still an AAPtard. This is an election not a dictatorship. Everyone has the right to vote for the party they prefer. I hope BJP has enough sense to accept this and work towards winning their hearts next time around. In any case, people should be celebrating not promote negativity like this. Unbelievable :facepalm:

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

There are many Pakistanis here, I have my suspicions, let admins deal with them if they want. Use ignore option liberally, trust me it helps. 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Spend 5 minutes on India related Pak twitter trends and lemme know. 

This sort of nonsense can't come from an Indian, not from a bhakt or libtard. 

Indeed. I saw that post again. Nobody in the South refer Northies as " Hindutva Terrorists,  Gaumutras , Cow Dung Brains, Toiletless Beggars ". Have to appreciate your greenghetto radar :two_thumbs_up:

4 hours ago, maniac said:

On topic though @PBN south has absolutely rejected and humiliated big stars like Kamal Hassan,Pawan Kalyan and even Prakash Raj. One bright sign 

Kamal hassan got more votes than expected becuase there is a certain section who wanted to vote "neutral" and stole (if anyone is thinking EVM stealing, you are a liberal :lol: ) votes that would have gone to ADMK

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This thread has changed from Lok Sabha elections to going after who didn't vote for BJP. Considering one of the guys raising this accusation voted for AAP in the last election and still an AAPtard. This is an election not a dictatorship. Everyone has the right to vote for the party they prefer. I hope BJP has enough sense to accept this and work towards winning their hearts next time around. In any case, people should be celebrating not promote negativity like this. Unbelievable :facepalm:

AAP came from Anna's anti corruption andolan , nothing to do with anti Dravidism or Islamism. Initially it is easier to fool the people. True colours of AAP were shown gradually imho. Shows your own biases against whoever calling out the basis on which Tamils have been voting.

Bjp has less of heart winning to do in TN rather Tamils have a lot soul searching to do for the c hewtiya imaginary issues which they have been endorsing.