2nd T20. Ind vs Aus at B'luru

zen

1 minute ago, Kothili said:

F u very much Psycho. You let this drift again and picked the wrong team again.

Don't Ind were desperate to win this or T20 series vs NZ. Rotation of players has been done and I would say Shankar fulfilled his role today.

Ind shouldn't be disappointed

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

No they do especially on this ground, seen many.But it was very entertaining, good to watch

I don't get to watch enough of the IPL to see them. I'm not working ATM. So I'm able to stay up to watch the cricket 

Given how tiny the ground is. I can imagine there have been some very exciting games/innings here

1 minute ago, CoverDrive said:

hopefully this is the end of Sid Kaul experiment. Guy just bowls up and down straight balls and seems to get many lucky wickets. I will have ishant sharma ahead of him. Why not try someone like Thampi or Avesh if you want to try new guys

I think next time Ind plays T20 cricket, there will lots of changes 

Kaul was hammered by Eng too recently.Why bring him back ? We dont have many resource.Its better to play full strength than resting key players and trying utter filth.Chahal has played so many games still shits in his pants on getting hammered for sixes.Bowls absolutely garbage after that.

How in the blue hell did CHAMPA bowl 4 overs for 23 runs and 3 in his last over  ???? :mad: