Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

8 minutes ago, narottamvats said:

If Pakistan is claiming that Indian Jets released payloads in open area and no casualties were reported, then why is Pakistan army willing to retaliate? Why are the politicians shouting "shame shame" and "Imran Khan murdabad" in Pakistani Parliament? Why Pakistani Parliament has called joint session? Why Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said in the Parliament that Pakistan should give a befitting reply to the Indian attack? Why Imran Khan called emergency meeting in Pakistan? 

These are the questions which no Pakistani or Pakistani suppoeter can answer. If you have guts, answer these questions. 

because their air space was violated.

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

The message is solid - regardless of how many minutes IAF "came inside", or how many pathetic jihad volunteers were given an express ticket to their 72 raisins.  

The PakMil bluff has been exposed - no more hiding behind the nuclear umbrella and getting away without any consequences for "non state actor" shenanigans.  This has been done today.  Can and will be done again.  IAF did not need to cross the LOC to target Balakot - GPS guided munitions have the range from within Indian airspace.  Its all about the message.  IAF just marked its territory like Lions pissing in the jungle.  Deer know to steer clear. And so do hyenas.  

you surely Sir was a great debater in your Uni ... :clap2:

10 minutes ago, Number said:

DGISPR today in media briefing said that they will surprise us.

And brought the same old nukes threat by saying "tomorrow PM saab and armed forces chiefs will be meeting NCA. I hope you know what NCA means."

NCA is nukes incharge.

That is called draamebaazi to get "world powers" involved.  They need outside parties to "intervene" so that they can have an excuse at least on paper, to "not retaliate".  

5 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

you believe on DGISPR. right ? he also said they could have hit the "targets" from inside LOC, but they didnt, the indian govt wants to send some "message".

so they came inside drop the payloads and gone in 6 mins. not 19 mins as per some indian media caliming. 

watch his detailed press conf. you will know it. 

Your DGISPR said Balakot, in Muzaffarabad sector. Not Bala Kote. Until he corrects or even attempts to correct his spelling mistake, your smoke-screen is irrelevant and nothing more than a lame attempt to save face. 

3 hours ago, narottamvats said:

If Pakistan is claiming that Indian Jets released payloads in open area and no casualties were reported, then why is Pakistan army willing to retaliate? Why are the politicians shouting "shame shame" and "Imran Khan murdabad" in Pakistani Parliament? Why Pakistani Parliament has called joint session? Why Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said in the Parliament that Pakistan should give a befitting reply to the Indian attack? Why Imran Khan called emergency meeting in Pakistan? 

These are the questions which no Pakistani or Pakistani suppoeter can answer. If you have guts, answer these questions. 

Because you invaded our airspace. People are mad as to why the aircraft was able to leave Pakistan completely unharmed; to which I share the same sentiments. It should have been shot down. 

You really believe that 200-300 terrorists were congregated in the one location. India has been waging this war against terrorists for 20 odd years but apparently they’ve been able to shoot down such a significant proportion in 2 minutes and runaway unscathed. Looks like something out of a Bollywood movie. 

18 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Because you invaded our airspace. People are mad as to why the aircraft was able to leave Pakistan completely unharmed; to which I share the same sentiments. It should have been shot down. 

You really believe that 200-300 terrorists were congregated in the one location. India has been waging this war against terrorists for 20 odd years but apparently they’ve been able to shoot down such a significant proportion in 2 minutes and runaway unscathed. Looks like something out of a Bollywood movie. 

They were all moved from PoK camps further west to balakot KPK to ensure that they may not be targets of IAF strikes. All Pakistan has to do is summon those people if they are still alive and you can tell the world that no attack has happened. Indian media is already claiming 2 brothers and a brother in law of masood azhar died in this attack. If IAF and Indian government is lying then please present them before the world. Simple

47 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

who said anything about 2 minutes ? a squadron of 20 planes with multiple payload has the ability to hit more than 40 targets in a 5 sq km radius with ease, in under 10 seconds.  This is basic ballistics math or did they stop teaching that in Pakistani schools ? 

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

They were all moved from PoK camps further west to balakot KPK to ensure that they may not be targets of IAF strikes. All Pakistan has to do is summon those people if they are still alive and you can tell the world that no attack has happened. Indian media is already claiming 2 brothers and a brother in law of masood azhar died in this attack. If IAF and Indian government is lying then please present them before the world. Simple

I don’t buy that narrative. Simple 

52 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

who said anything about 2 minutes ? a squadron of 20 planes with multiple payload has the ability to hit more than 40 targets in a 5 sq km radius with ease, in under 10 seconds.  This is basic ballistics math or did they stop teaching that in Pakistani schools ? 

That didn’t come out the way I intended. I was referring to the length of the raid, i.e entering Pakistani territory and leaving (2 minutes obviously being hyperbole), rather than the time taken to gun down the terrorists themselves. 

6 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

I don’t buy that narrative. Simple 

That didn’t come out the way I intended. I was referring to the length of the raid, i.e entering Pakistani territory and leaving (2 minutes obviously being hyperbole), rather than the time taken to gun down the terrorists themselves. 

Then just present the dead who you claim to be alive since you don’t believe in any attacks happening. Simple