Shame on Imran khan & Pakistan

test fan

49 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

No, he is actually ashamed of me. He said that in another thread.

Most likely he will bring a Tractor trolley full of his doctor friends to insert some sense in my head.

Don’t worry Kejru uncle,Diggi kaka, mani Iyer mama, didi, Barkha bhen, Owaisi bhai,Rajdeep and Pappu, see you have so many illustrious people proud of you

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, Jatboy said:

Not a fan of Imran but seems like OP is under some kind of pressure.

From well done Imran to shame on Imran within 24 hours.

can a get mod check if all is good with our test_fan? 

Bro yesterday guester was very good but today all these vedio drama was pathetic :whack: they don't have comman sence what they doing against Geneva convention also their government twitter Handel first post that vedio after they realise what blunder they did & delete that vedio .

1 hour ago, Jatboy said:

Bhai is meh toh koi galat nahi kaha. Yoh Test fan kal tak toh Well done Imran aaj lota ban ke shame on Imran. It made me laugh.

Read above my post . Accha karega accha bolunga ,galat hoga use galat bolunga .I don't have any personal agenda against anyone like bhakt and don't support any political party .

2 minutes ago, test fan said:

Read above my post . Accha karega accha bolunga ,galat hoga use galat bolunga .I don't have any personal agenda against anyone like bhakt and don't support any political party .

Good no problem if you are disgruntled with Modi and govt but some people take it so far that they start cheering for the enemy. Case in point some of the idiots we have in congress and gathbandhan

1 hour ago, Jatboy said:

Not a fan of Imran but seems like OP is under some kind of pressure.

From well done Imran to shame on Imran within 24 hours.

can a get mod check if all is good with our test_fan? 

I'm perfectly fine until now but after reading  some news my blood Boling ,in a house all family members in Kashmir died due to Pak firing (including 9 months old child :(() .in kutto pakistaniyo ka ab pelna hi padega .

This is what happens when you put a diplomatic match between a seasoned guys of India and Pakistani Cricket all rounder. 

Its not even test match. It goes on for months. Those mofos need to answer to beamer from India/Trump. How the eff they used F-16