Ind vs Aus | 2nd ODI | Nagpur , Mar 5 2019 @ 01:30 PM IST !!!

velu

4 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Just like this, batsmen will get out. We don't have many Good players of spin these days in LOIs.

It could because batsmen are trying to attack considering him as a weak link, giving Jadhav an opportunity too .... they should just try to hit the bad balls away .... does not imply that Jadhav is not useful with the ball 

1 minute ago, zen said:

It could because batsmen are trying to attack considering him as a weak link, giving Jadhav an opportunity too .... they should just try to hit the bad balls away .... does not imply that Jadhav is not useful with the ball  

His career economy of under 5 suggests he is difficult to hit as well. If Jadhav was a bowler 10 years back I would agree that good batsmen would have worked him out, but these days there are very few good players of spin.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

It’s a disgrace watching batsmen get out to Jadhav. How the fk does this guy get away is beyond me. No spin, no revs, no loop :wall: 

I sometimes wish opposition outs him out of his misery :laugh:

He does vary his release trajectory a lot from Malinga-esque to McGrath-esque and also variations in flight and speed. He is a unique bowler and that is his USP and has been his USP for a few years now…

2 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

His career economy of under 5 suggests he is difficult to hit as well. If Jadhav was a bowler 10 years back I would agree that good batsmen would have worked him out, but these days there are very few good players of spin.

His round arm action that he brings in from his waist, is that even legal? A 5 foot 2 guy bowling from his waist, it’s almost like underarm

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

His round arm action that he brings in from his waist, is that even legal? A 5 foot 2 guy bowling from his waist, it’s almost like underarm

Underarm is bowling from below waist, his deliveries are well above. Malinga is similar, just that he has a fast arm action so doesn't seem that pronounced to naked eye.

1 minute ago, Stan AF said:

Looks like jadeja back to his good ole days huh

There was no improvement in his bowling. He is the same bowler he was before. He got dropped because he didn't pick wickets in the middle overs. Don't know how he made a comeback.