Warning to all mindian fans !!!

velu

39 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

lol you’re still the same old retard. Don’t worry everyone here knows your Schlick. So enjoy while you can.

shtick :hysterical::hysterical:

36 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Wow that didn’t make any sense? I thought speaking in your broken ass english would be easier but i guess not. You’re more dumber than you pretend to be.

:hysterical::hysterical: No it doesn't you freaking Dumbass american wannabe... Are you that ashamed to be an Indian ? people like you are worse than cancer 

Edited by Rasgulla

26 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

That's called Schtick or Shtick. So much for correcting others english. Don't act like you're some american desi just because you live in Jersey. I have been there before and I know you probably work 20 hours per day in a gas station :phehe:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You are being too nice. I ll say more like this!

homeless-sign-need-money-weed-footage-04

8 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

That's called Schtick or Shtick. So much for correcting others english. Don't act like you're some american desi just because you live in Jersey. I have been there before and I know you probably work 20 hours per day in a gas station :phehe:

I actually own a gas station in jersey. Thanks for the compliment. Do you even have a car that you can fill up for gas lol

8 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

shtick :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical: No it doesn't you freaking Dumbass american wannabe... Are you that ashamed to be an Indian ? people like you are worse than cancer 

Lol one spelling mistake is minuscule compared to the brain fart spelling mistakes you do in every post. I’m 101% desi. Not ashamed to be one like you loser.

20 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Did @velu make yet another account. And what's with the school kids ganging up on @Laaloo, how many times does he need to pwn you? It's almost like a sadomasochism fetish with you guys

I will standup for my CSK brethren here. They always end up owning any one. I am going to follow their strategy here.

abba dabba Sachin jabba fakepans csk gabba Dhoni durka durka yello jrsy  skkkk bllz  :hysterical: midget krnanidhi sxy Babba jabba mumbi chts :hysterical:

Now you got owned :weights:

dont forget the dot btw

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

I will standup for my CSK brethren here. They always end up owning any one. I am going to follow their strategy here.

abba dabba Sachin jabba fakepans csk gabba Dhoni durka durka yello jrsy  skkkk bllz  :hysterical: midget krnanidhi sxy Babba jabba mumbi chts :hysterical:

Now you got owned :weights:

dont forget the dot btw

@Global.Baba am a fan of your posts so tumse no panga. Will pray that you will see the light and abandon this evil team

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

Classic video @velu :phehe:, awesome gif material for future references :thumb:

Are you serious now?

That was a classic video?? :confused:   

On the Mariyam ICF posters index your stock just fell by 300 points. Don't worry, you are still the most expensive stock, but you can'y continue to hold that space if you drop at this rate.