Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

2 hours ago, mishra said:

22 year old Mhd Billal Khan havked to death for tweeting against Pakistani army.

This 22 years old Bilal Khan was a religious fanatic Islamist. He caused lot of problems for innocent people like Asia, Taseer and secularists and especially against whole Shia community due to his hate speeches. Many innocent people were killed due to this extreme hate speech. 

I don't think that military was involved,  but I think more chances are these that Shia community killed this filthy swine. 

While the country of Pakistan is in economic disaster, and trying to get loans from anybody, the military mafia head honchos enjoyed their vacation in London and attending the Pakistan WC cricket matches like VIPs.  Not only are they enjoying themselves at the expense of the idiot Pakistani awaam, they even got mobbed for autographs by the non resident greenbros.  

Bole to, mast chewtiya banaa rakhaa hai greenbros ko.   Loot te jao, aur "India, India" bol ke daraatey jao.  

I am wondering how the aam Pak! Abdul copes up with such humiliation at the international stage.

Imrand's recent visit to USA - Apparently only Shah Mehmood Qureshi and co came to receive Imran at the American airport. Trump did not bother to send over even a chaprasi LOL. They then travelled in a metro train to their hotel.

On top of that, local American Pakistanis chanted "Go Imran Go" at them.

Moreover, Americans denied even inviting Imran I heard.

Edited by motomaverick

19 minutes ago, mishra said:

Put Sachin in that arena and he will have more cricket followers

Yes, Sachin can attract a few hundred but not like this, but we are talking about politician. Yes, Modi can do it , but again very few in the history has actually done it. No Pakistani leader in the past did it, not even close.

3 hours ago, First class said:

Yes, Sachin can attract a few hundred but not like this, but we are talking about politician. Yes, Modi can do it , but again very few in the history has actually done it. No Pakistani leader in the past did it, not even close.

Lol. You have no clue, Sachi attracts 100s in streets, all he got to do is just declare. And that too, not just Indian crowd. So, incorrect assumptions you make. A little bit of marketing and any arena will be full.

Now back to Imran, May be, Pakistanis have very low expectation from their politicians. In India, as a politician, he would have been treated no better than Siddhu Sachin Or Gambhir. Thats about it.

12 hours ago, First class said:

Imran Khan addressing a jam- Capital One Arena at Washington DC. How many foreign leaders can do that 

We sent chandrayaan to moon you are sending your pm to US. 

By the way closest you are getting to moon is the one on your flag. 

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

We sent chandrayaan to moon you are sending your pm to US. 

By the way closest you are getting to moon is the one on your flag. 

We are not playing any match, why you always start one. I;m not comparing Imran with Modi. We are happy what Imran is doing in Pakistan. Its good both countries have now strong charismatic leaders, lets hope something good comes out of it.