Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

Lets not blame Just Immy here. When father of Charlie Hebdo terror attack is proudly revered by their people and media anf educated masses then you are forced to ask whats going on?

IMO, mess Pakistan is in, is because its people want Islamic Caliphate ,And trust their military/ISI to meet those objective. Infact just like evry Muslim, they want Itheur country to go on glorified Islamic conquest. Democracy and elections has been inherently imposed upon them by Qaide-e-Azam and rest of world. Problem is, even Qaide-e-Azam created Pakistan for glorifying Caliphate. So effectively Pakistani Awaam ithemselves don’t know how to achieve all those contradictions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Jan_(politician)

Baba Jan is currently serving a lifetime prison sentence after being convicted by an anti-terrorism court of participating in a protest against killing of a disaster-affected man and his son by police on August 11, 2011 at Aliabad Hunza. A massive landslide on 4 January 2010 hit Attabad village and blocked Hunza River, forming a 23 km lake which submerged several villages and left over 1,000 people homeless. Baba Jan organized the displaced people to lobby the government for compensation and rehabilitation. While several families were compensated, some 25 families had still not been compensated. On 11 August 2011, some of those families protested by blocking Karakoram Highway (KKH) on which the then Chief Minister of Gilgit-Baltistan Syed Mehdi Shah was due to travel. Police fired teargas and gunshots to disperse the protesters for the Chief Minister's convoy, killing a man and his son. When news of the killings spread through the Hunza Valley, angry protests erupted in many towns in which a number of government buildings and police stations were torched.

Baba Jan was subsequently arrested and tortured, and charged under the Anti-Terrorism Act. In September 2011, an anti-terrorism court sentenced him and eleven other activists to life imprisonment. Human rights organizations have demanded Baba Jan's release, and an international petition for his release has been signed by Noam Chomsky, Tariq Ali, David Graeber, and several others. During his time in prison, it has been reported that Baba Jan has been involved in organizing prisoners and promoting sectarian tolerance between Sunnis and Shias.

More than jaahil pakistanis im more worried about diaspora Pakistanis who are becoming more and more religious and conservative. During this quarantine I have seen so many Pakistani and Bengali diaspora girls turn into hijabis and getting married at tender age and it's not a good sign for the world.

39 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

More than jaahil pakistanis im more worried about diaspora Pakistanis who are becoming more and more religious and conservative. During this quarantine I have seen so many Pakistani and Bengali diaspora girls turn into hijabis and getting married at tender age and it's not a good sign for the world.

I know two people who are originally from India and married to Hindu Girls from India. They were all well and good, but by the time they reached a certain age, Suddenly they got craze for Roza fasting and Hijaab once as usual their hubbys decided to moove to Muslim area. When  among us Indians, them women dont do Hijaab but we know, when in their locality, they wear Hijaab (peer social pressure). Not that I  feel happy or sorry for them. Its their path they choose, when they were young.

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

I know two people who are originally from India and married to Hindu Girls from India. They were all well and good, but by the time they reached a certain age, Suddenly they got craze for Roza fasting and Hijaab once as usual their hubbys decided to moove to Muslim area. When  among us Indians, them women dont do Hijaab but we know, when in their locality, they wear Hijaab (peer social pressure). Not that I  feel happy or sorry for them. Its their path they choose, when they were young.

Tbh I don't mind fasting because it helps me lose weight and get the diet in control but this hijab craze is now getting annoying. Seen so many peng girls suddenly turn into hijabis which drop my interest in them and from what i have heard they don't even show hair to male members in their household which is wild imo. There are far more hijabis in the West than in Pakistan or say Bangladesh.

Another thing is that they slutshame women who dress "immodestly" according to them and  which in turn forces women who dont wear hijab to wear it and they keep on preaching about the religion and you will see that they don't even have non Muslim friends because they think that they are detrimental to their Deen and also cause disruptions to premarital relationships because they think its haraam. They are way more conservative than Pakistanis back home. Their new target is the liberal Pakistanis 

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Tbh I don't mind fasting because it helps me lose weight and get the diet in control but this hijab craze is now getting annoying. Seen so many peng girls suddenly turn into hijabis which drop my interest in them and from what i have heard they don't even show hair to male members in their household which is wild imo. There are far more hijabis in the West than in Pakistan or say Bangladesh.

No, my point was more down to peer/social pressure. These are the same girls who, when among us don’t mind wearing as glamorous clothes as it gets. Initially( several years back) they did used to mention how they were quizzed by other women in their locality and How they found that uncomfortable for not dressing up ethinically.

IMO, Post 9/11 world, Rest of world is going away from religion but Muslim community has become even more orthodox. 

Edited by mishra

6 hours ago, mishra said:

No, my point was more down to peer/social pressure. These are the same girls who, when among us don’t mind wearing as glamorous clothes as it gets. Initially( several years back) they did used to mention how they were quizzed by other women in their locality and How they found that uncomfortable for not dressing up ethinically.

IMO, Post 9/11 world, Rest of world is going away from religion but Muslim community has become even more orthodox. 

Yeah i don't get that and they are also very easy to offend. Just take Rihanna example like it was a complete non issue and a lot of Muslims made it sound worse than it was. 

29 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

LOL :hysterical:

:hatsoff:Bhai. Pakistan is exporting its farm produce at dust prices to earn some forex resulting in increased demand due to shortage of supplies. I have feeling that just like Indian exporters, some may be earning some  Govt subsidy aka conning Govt and its people.

My estimation is based on prices of some Pakistani produce sold in local markets in UK compared to same product of Indian origin brand