Chocolates which aren't easily available in India

Cricketics

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Btw, arnt you Telegu ?

Lol na. Born in Delhi in a Half Punjabi/half Dili waala household. Summer vacations used to be in places like Punjab area or Himachal so spent some time there, but then left way too early for US with my family when I was still a middle school student and since then never returned back to India.

Will be my first time ever in India in over 15+ years.

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol na. Born in Delhi in a Half Punjabi/half Dili waala household. Summer vacations used to be in places like Punjab area or Himachal so spent some time there, but then left way too early for US with my family when I was still a middle school student and since then never returned back to India.

Kya bol diya? Now you will be in the firing line cos Mulo and Punjabi ICFers have a complicated relationship. 

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Will be my first time ever in India in over 15+ years.

Wow, great to see you maintained the passion for Indian cricket !!!

22 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Kya bol diya? Now you will be in the firing line cos Mulo and Punjabi ICFers have a complicated relationship. 

Wow, great to see you maintained the passion for Indian cricket !!!

Regarding Passion for India and cricket, I lived in India for decent amount of time to rememeber a lot and still in touch with friends, had I left as a 5 year old, it would have been different but not in my case.

Regarding Mulo, he is a regular clasic ICF warrior since ICF early days and from the old ICF site and we get along great, I mean I get along great with all because I am so cool :) rofl .

Bur yeah, Mulo is sort of ICF Chitchat legend. We value Mulo alot. 

On 3/28/2019 at 12:27 PM, Muloghonto said:

do you have the speciality box chocolates in india that cost a ton of money here ??

These ones:

Image result for box of chocolates

Looks amaze. What brand is this?

The new fad here is of hand crafted chocs and there specific choc designers who make them at home. So far, I've not been that impressed.

On 3/28/2019 at 7:52 PM, FischerTal said:

I always take liquor chocolates but that’s because most of my family lives in Gujarat :phehe:

You could be stopped in the train/airport in Gujarat and fined 10k INR.

As a friendly advice, do not take them to Gujarat, if the alcohol % is above a certain level. Not sure what the threshold is. It is an unnecessary risk you don't want to take.

Edited by Mariyam

23 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Regarding Passion for India and cricket, I lived in India for decent amount of time to rememeber a lot and still in touch with friends, had I left as a 5 year old, it would have been different but not in my case.

Regarding Mulo, he is a regular clasic ICF warrior since ICF early days and from the old ICF site and we get along great, I mean I get along great with all because I am so cool :) rofl .

Bur yeah, Mulo is sort of ICF Chitchat legend. We value Mulo alot. 

I was just joking around about Mulo. He is an ICF legend, just that he goes OTT sometimes and never beats retreat no matter how cornered he is in a debate. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You could be stopped in the train/airport in Gujarat and fined 10k INR.

As a friendly advice, do not take them to Gujarat, if the alcohol % is above a certain level. Not sure what the threshold is. It is an unnecessary risk you don't want to take.

how the fook are the gujju bhais gonna know the alcohol % ?? its usually not advertised on the chocolate box....

Timely reminder from the other thread. This is how things will unfold now, especially since it's a weekend. Let me do pre-emptive damage control by calling in @beetle before things get too ugly. 

On 3/17/2019 at 2:18 PM, Gollum said:

@Under_Score and @Muloghonto fighting over some Punjab vs Bengal matter

2w8r99.gif

Rest of us

drama popcorn GIF

@Stradlater soon enters the ring when he gets offended by something Mulo said or when Rajputs enter the discussion

2w8reg.gif

Rest of us

2w8rkh.gif

Tripartite struggle ensues with @Stradlater and @Under_Score strategically teaming up to face the common enemy, the Punjabi-Rajput war can wait but first need to get rid of the pesky unflinching Bong

2w8rq4.gif

When the length of posts starts becoming too much to handle

bored over it GIF

Finally @beetleji the mod enters the picture and asks everyone to behave

tell off uh oh GIF by TRULY SOCIAL

Thread locked

render 8-bit GIF by chromasy

43 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

how the fook are the gujju bhais gonna know the alcohol % ?? its usually not advertised on the chocolate box....

Technically, its the CISF/Customs at the airports and the RPF at the train stations. They needn't necessarily be locals.

I have no idea how they gauge the alcohol content. But they must be having some yard stick. The fine is very real. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

ok.

maaf karna behna. galti ho gayee. You come across as so well composed even at provocation, i figured u must be in my 40+ crowd 

Basically a nice way to say you *sound* old.

Back handed compliment, if I ever saw one. 

:wp22:

46 minutes ago, diga said:

whats the difference between back handed & left handed compliments?

In the US, they tend to say left handed compliment.

In the rest of the English speaking world, back handed compliment is used.

Mean the same thing.