CSK - Only Undefeated team so far !!!

velu

56 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

This pitch was slow may be because it was a day match. Quintessential Eden Gardens pitch of today will not be great for CSK.

then kkr might have got slight edge .. csk are the team who dont need much help from the pitch to win games..

2 minutes ago, velu said:

then kkr might have got slight edge .. csk are the team who dont need much help from the pitch to win games..

Spinners are key for them, the day none of them work, Dhoni will have nowhere to go. CSK has so far survived with trundlers thanks to pitches they have played on and also partly due to smarts of Dhoni in utilizing them but in business end this might be an issue. 

14 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Mumbai was #1 team in 2017 when they won the ipl.

My bad, I thought Pune finished 1st. 

Still, Pune wouldve won the title. Script changed at the last moment to hand the title to MI, since Pune wasnt going to feature next season, no point in winning from the committees perspective.

18 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

My bad, I thought Pune finished 1st. 

Still, Pune wouldve won the title. Script changed at the last moment to hand the title to MI, since Pune wasnt going to feature next season, no point in winning from the committees perspective.

Thank you thala :yay:

We are lucky to win more tosses than not and always want to chase down whatever the opposition can score.

But it's the manner in which we win games, always getting ourselves into a hole and leaving (usually) the captain to see us over the finish line. It's a modus operandi that is frustrating to see.

Not sure how much longer we can carry Watson. Rayudu cannot be relied upon at the top, unlike last season when he was amazing. I still miss Dwayne Smith opening! 

After that first game, Mitch Santner has impressed me but when oh when are we going to see Sam Billings? I'd rather he was a pinch hitter at the top than Watto.

So there we are leading the way in the group but I feel we have had a lot of luck so far.

The points table shows that we are the best team by some distance but the reality shows that statistics are not always so reliable.

1 hour ago, velu said:

tired of winning :(( 

Seriously nobody’s enjoying this edition... I looks so unreal that all teams are struggling and CSK is winning all matches home or away. No doubt it’s one of the top teams but at this rate people won’t be amused and IPL will lose its charm...

if this tournament is used to portray invincibility of one individual at the expense of all the other teams and player, it’s really a shame... What will one get to be a legend in IPL? It’s just a momentary pleasure...