VIVO IPL 2019 - Match 34 - Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians - Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi - 18 April 2019 | 08:00 pm

jalebi_bhai

Who Will You Be Supporting Today?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will You Be Supporting Today?

This poll is closed to new votes

@Laaloo or @beetle I don’t know why you guys are not liking the criticism of Pant.

His one handed shots are not just a pet peeve of mine and some fans on this forum, even a lot of cricket experts have pointed that out and found that annoying. It happens too often to be a rare occurance.

Pant has shown no middle gear. Even the singles he is getting are of mistimed hoicks.

I am a big fan of his and want him to do well, but c’mon you must be kidding if you think he gives you confidence.

Right now his fear factor is the same like  Afridi. What if today he comes off kind of. 

It should be more like a Gilchrist or Prime Yuvraj Singh or Dhoni.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

@Laaloo or @beetle I don’t know why you guys are not liking the criticism of Pant.

His one handed shots are not just a pet peeve of mine and some fans on this forum, even a lot of cricket experts have pointed that out and found that annoying. It happens too often to be a rare occurance.

Pant has shown no middle gear. Even the singles he is getting are of mistimed hoicks.

I am a big fan of his and want him to do well, but c’mon you must be kidding if you think he gives you confidence.

Right now his fear factor is the same like  Afridi. What if today he comes off kind of. 

It should be more like a Gilchrist or Prime Yuvraj Singh or Dhoni.

You don't get readymade Gilchrist or Dhoni. Have you watched technique of dhoni when he made a mark in Indian team It was god damn awful.Even Raina looked like a hack at first.

Just now, Pollack said:

You don't get readymade Gilchrist or Dhoni. Have you watched technique of dhoni when he made a mark in Indian team It was god damn awful.Even Raina looked like a hack at first.

You are confusing unorthodox technique with actual game play. Raina or Dhoni’s defense and stroke play might have looked funny but they didn’t go about hoicking every ball.

Take example of Afridi, when he played a rare defensive shot it looked like made up his mind to block but would want to hoick every ball.

Sorry but Pant does the same thing In 9 out of 10 knocks. There is a difference between playing attacking cricket and hoicking every ball.