Cricket_Nostradamus

zen

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

As long as he limits his business to IPL and other inconsequential chatter threads it is fine, banter/trolling goes to and fro and frankly Bambis and Chuskis the 2 most repugnant fanbases deserve each other. 

But this trollvoting nonsense carried over to the Easter blasts thread and that was pretty distasteful/immature, why bring your petulant grievances to such a serious thread discussing a human tragedy of humongous scale?

baaloo’s hatred towards Southies is beyond light IPL banter. He detests all dark skinned guys. :bebored:

18 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Its a little rich that bambis are complaining about trollvoting. some of them have been habitual offenders. one of them is a mod and other was a mod but removed for going over the top. you reap what you sow

I feel sorry for @zen, but he didn't show the same empathy when CSK fans got trollvoted :noidea:

As gaya Pakistani to support trolls 

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Nostradamus guy posted a confused smiley for me as I meant in Dc vs RR match thread that how Delhi for past seven years have been hammered so bad that even after seven wins this year it's hard to believe they'll make it to the playoffs as they will screw it up. 

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

As long as he limits his business to IPL and other inconsequential chatter threads it is fine, banter/trolling goes to and fro and frankly Bambis and Chuskis the 2 most repugnant fanbases deserve each other. 

But this trollvoting nonsense carried over to the Easter blasts thread and that was pretty distasteful/immature, why bring your petulant grievances to such a serious thread discussing a human tragedy of humongous scale?

We had Brantfugh and that other guy who did the same in the thread of Late Ramakant Archrekar he found the Rip comment funny shows the mindset of that guy. 

This bozo’s troll votes don’t bother me. What bothers me is there is an actual human being out there and clearly is not a bot that takes time to go through every post and then troll vote. He has made that his life mission :laugh:

I mean it’s different trolling here with with actual content  but this guy is really creepy in a lot of ways :fear1:

Edited by Global.Baba

Just now, Global.Baba said:

This bozo’s troll votes don’t bother me. What bothers me is there is an actual human being out there and clearly is not a bot that takes time to go through every post and then troll vote. He has made that his life mission :laugh:

I mean it’s different trolling here with with actual content  but this guy is really creepy in a lot of ways :fear1:

What’s even creepier is its changing avatars of chuski mama every 5 minutes. Weirdo