Match 55 , CSK vs PKXI @ Chandigarh, 4.00 PM , 5 may 2019

vvvslaxman

10 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

MI and CSK last two in Fair play award. No surprises with captains like Dhoni and Rohit Sharma.

Seriously what has MI done? Thus year they’ve not indulged in any incidents...

Unnecessary persecuting poor MI. This is not at all FAIR...

:protest:

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Don't tell me KL Rahul didn't go for it lol He was sluggish all season. SUddenly what was the need to play like superman? lol 

Are you idiot? You claimed that Punjab send Pooran because Punjab wants to win it in 14.2 overs. I told you he bat at no 4 last match too. This match at 3 not much difference. They want him to play higher even at last too. Now you are bringing in Rahul's batting :facepalm:

You are daft. The discussion was after Rahul's wicket not while he was batting.

Just now, Pollack said:

Are you idiot? You claimed that Punjab send Pooran because Punjab wants to win it in 14.2 overs. I told you he bat at no 4 last match too. This match at 3 not much difference. They want him to play higher even at last too. Now you are bringing in Rahul's batting :facepalm:

You are daft. The discussion was after Rahul's wicket not while he was batting.

They don't need to send him at 3. They are sending him as he is the most aggressive. WHy didn't they send him at no.4 today when even Agarwal can  hunt this target down? Because his strike rate in the last 3 matches is over 177.  Batting at 3 Batting at no4 not much difference? lol Are you serious?  Cricket illiteracy at full display