Match 55 , CSK vs PKXI @ Chandigarh, 4.00 PM , 5 may 2019

vvvslaxman

Just now, Pollack said:

Abey idiots they were taking singles as shown by me. Why would Pooran not hit sixes they still have to win the game even if not in 14.2 overs. After Rahul's and Gayle's wicket they never went for a win in 14.2 overs. But they still have to win the game. If they wanted to win in 14.2 overs after Gayle and Rahul they would have showed lot more intent than taking singles. Just 3 -4 overs were remaining to achieve the target. 

You are definitely idiot here. :facepalm:

Neither Pooran nor Agarwal had to go for big hits to earn that win. They went. Agarwal perished. Pooran clicked. So you can go round in circles. It was an impossible task at that time. They did as far as they could. Just because they failed doesn't mean they didn't attempt.  Explain how Gayle and Rahul got out? By defending? seriously? 

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

CSK rarely loses back to back matches...

So if it loses this one, it’ll win the next one which is the Qualifier 1...

if we play bambis at chennai , bambis will win as usual :(( 

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Neither Pooran nor Agarwal had to go for big hits to earn that win. They went. Agarwal perished. Pooran clicked. So you can go round in circles. It was an impossible task at that time. They did as far as they could. Just because they failed doesn't mean they didn't attempt.  Explain how Gayle and Rahul got out? By defending? seriously? 

You are a coconut. You again bring Rahul and Gayle's batting and running in circles. The discussion was about after their wickets. My last post about this. Good luck to your cricket acumen. :hatsoff:

Just now, Pollack said:

You are a coconut. You again bring Rahul and Gayle's batting and running in circles. The discussion was about after their wickets. My last post about this. Good luck to your cricket acumen. :hatsoff:

Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of mine with your moronic argument. 

7 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Whats this new fad of referring to the Googly as Google. Morrison was doing it. Now heard David Lloyd do the same

He has been saying that as far as i can remember. It is phonetic. Googly. Not sure how it can sound "Google"