Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Ankit_sharma03

I think few still dont understand the real reason of 2014 and why people voted for Modi in a landslide. Or maybe they do understand and pretend to act naive.

First of all, in terms of governance Modi led BJP did a satisfactory job. Schemes such as rural electrification, gas subsidies, beti bachao beti parhao, Demonetisation, swaach bharath, pradhan mantri yojna etc etc. are few honest efforts by this govt. But did Modi manage to make India first world country in 5 years....ofcourse not. But last 5 years were already an upgrade over anything Manmohan led UPA had to offer. The scamfree govt/rising GDP of last 5 years are a testimony to it. There are still lots to do in terms of job sector and farmers distress and no doubt those things will also eventually fall in place. Its not that if tomorrow Rahul Gandhi becomes PM....there will be immidiate jobs galore in India...lol.

But (big but), the above governance reasons are not the real reason why people voted for Modi. Governance to chalti rehgi. The real reason why people voted for him is because aam hindus find a voice with him at helm. For far too long Hindus (which is 80% India's population) were treated as 2nd class citizens in its own country. Years of Islamic rule resulted in demolition of religious temples, hindu prides, dignity everything. This followed by British rule and then by a family who for vote bank politics only did minority appeasement. Hindu terrorism, congress being a muslim party, people goes to temple for eve teasing - congress said and did it all and majority hindu population in India felt alienated. With Narendra Modi's emergence, aam hindus found a voice and a leader who can fight and protect their right. With Modi, aam hindus learnt how to live with head held high rather than living as a slave of one family. With Modi, aam hindus suddenly sees a light from the mysogeny they were facing for last 500 years.

And please don't tell me India is a secular country. India was never a secular country when islamist ruled us or when Brits ruled us and it was certainly not a secular country when Congress ruled us. Shutting up majorities voice for minority appeasement in no secularism.

Modi is just not a PM....he is an ideology for millions of sane thinking Indian hindus. You can vote him out in elections but the ideology he had set up cant be buried. I know so called secular hindus have no shame left anyway but hopefully one day they will retrospect and will see the saffron light.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

You enjoy liberandus jacking off to such news :giggle:

Their tears of despair are delicious. No matter how much they whine they can't alter the past. Ghar mein ghus ke maara Pak jihadiyon ko, not just that they closed their airspace for an entire month and didn't allow foreign journos to inspect the Balakot madrassah till 45 days after the slaughter :hysterical:. Now neighbors are with begging bowl in front of China/IMF...FATF sword hanging over their neck..yet another addition to UN terror list. Zahir si baat hai ki hamare liberals ko bhi bahut chot pahunchi hogi. 

Let me heal their wounds a bit :phehe:

Image result for modi kumbhImage result for modi kumbhImage result for phir ek baar modi sarkar  

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Their tears of despair are delicious. No matter how much they whine they can't alter the past. Ghar mein ghus ke maara Pak jihadiyon ko, not just that they closed their airspace for an entire month and didn't allow foreign journos to inspect the Balakot madrassah till 45 days after the slaughter :hysterical:. Now neighbors are with begging bowl in front of China/IMF...FATF sword hanging over their neck..yet another addition to UN terror list. Zahir si baat hai ki hamare liberals ko bhi bahut chot pahunchi hogi. 

Let me heal their wounds a bit :phehe:

Image result for modi kumbhImage result for modi kumbhImage result for phir ek baar modi sarkar  

I think this utter humiliation of Pakistan is irritating them much more.. Funny how these rats become active all of a sudden when Modi makes a mundane error. Good for them. . Lol

1 minute ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

error? itni jaldi maan liya. Boss Bhakt are saying he was right :hysterical:

Abey, kya bhakt bhakt bhokte rehta hai din bhar? Kuch or nahi seekha kya aaj tak. You have bhakt phobia I tell you. Jakar kisi pagal khane me ilaj karwale :giggle: