Elections are now over...let bygones by bygones and everyone support team India together for the world cup

Ye bhi koi bolne ki baat hai ?

There's a really really really tiny minority that doesn't support team India. Political views aren't relevant, Owaisi or Tharoor despite being opposition will lecture padosiland in the most apt of manners. Many here won't agree with some of their views and we say so on the ballot, that's it.

Yeah fine. Calling a truce with @Ankit_sharma03 @ProudLiberal @Jatboy (even @sandeep if I have offended :dontknow:) etc....let bygones be bygones. Election season saw lots of angry verbal exchanges, passions, emotions, tempers frayed etc. Now over, let us enjoy the cricket and other non-political stuff. We resume hostilities in March 2024 :fight:

57 months ceasefire declared :icflove:

Edited by Gollum
6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Yeah fine. Calling a truce with @Ankit_sharma03 @ProudLiberal @Jatboy (even @sandeep if I have offended :dontknow:) etc....let bygones be bygones. Election season saw lots of angry verbal exchanges, passions, emotions, tempers frayed etc. Now over, let us enjoy the cricket and other non-political stuff. We resume hostilities in March 2024 :fight:

57 months ceasefire declared :icflove:

offend?  This is a discussion forum brother - no question of offense.  Even from idiotic greenbros.  There's only one forum participant who "offends" me with his passive aggressive nonsense.  No prizes for guessing who.