Queen meets all the WC captains ... SARFRAZ LOL

14 hours ago, sage said:

Lol why are Virats trousers so short 

Not short. If you look at the pic where Kohli is standing, the pants are tailored to touch/hang above the shoes. When you sit, the pants move up

21 minutes ago, zen said:

Not short. If you look at the pic where Kohli is standing, the pants are tailored to touch/hang above the shoes. When you sit, the pants move up

Its a popular trend in high-end couture for men's suits to be worn with pants that are a bit on the shorter side, not dragging at the ankle like curtains.  Its not a new trend, been around for a few years already.  Most of you geniuses mocking Kohli's pants are stuck in the 1990s.  

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Its a popular trend in high-end couture for men's suits to be worn with pants that are a bit on the shorter side, not dragging at the ankle like curtains.  Its not a new trend, been around for a few years already.  Most of you geniuses mocking Kohli's pants are stuck in the 1990s.  

Where am I mocking Kohli? I am saying his pants are ok .... And I wear $4k-$5k suits too. And everywhere I go, ppl end up wanting to be like me so you commenting to the wrong person :p:

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

What ethnic dress can Virat wear. I think he look damn neat there. Thw whole thing is super classy the radiant queen and beloved daddy prince very good looking bunch of captains ( mostly haha sarfaraz lolz). Very classy no complaints

It’s not about what Virat is wearing.no complaints there.

I just appreciate  some one wearing ethnic wear. Not something out of a fancy dress but classy ethnic wear in such gatherings.

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Sorry, but Sarfraz's 'outfit' doesn't look 'classy' to me, it looks Paindu AF.  

As I said I don’t know what their ethnic dress is but from an outside perspective it looks like he is wearing one 

As long as he is not wearing some over the top fancy dress, I like when someone dresses up in their ethnic wear. I mean it’s different if you have a problem with the type of dress itself.

Indian athletes don’t prefer that from what I have seen. I still feel sick during open ceremony of Olympics when every team were perfectly coordinated in their ethnic clothing and our contingent were too cool for school wearing jeans and t-shirt.

Kohli is manyawar brand ambassador, couldn’t be har busted out their new collection for the queen. That was just in a lighter vein. As I said I am ok on this occasion, captains dressed in casuals but don’t see why the ridicule for Sarfaraz. He is wearing his ethnic clothing.  Non-issue. I make fun of Pakistanis especially this villager Sarfaraz  as well but in this case he gets a pass. 

Edited by maniac
13 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

No one else looks like they are awaiting the great flood to arrive.

its a little high end. Not sure if you understand fashion sufficiently.

Finch is the best dressed then Kohli ( whose blazer could have been better). Morgan is very neat and regular. Both Kohli and Morgan classy two buttoned single-breasted, Finch is looking handsome in his single-breasted retro lined blazer. Holder is just smashingly good looking - unfair for other guys with the exception of a younger faf may be to be competing with him for looks. Among others Faf obviously because he looks like a greek warrior from 300 and Dimuth with the otherwise his very pleasing presence has his collar sticking out, pak captain has good different dress but looks bad carrying it. others are just there and there abouts - not clean shaven not having a good beard etc. 

The front line is expected. Black/Brown captains, queen flanked by England and Aus captains ( her own knights basically)- looks very neat and inclusive if SA had a black captain who was as good looking as Holder he would have sat there.  This is a very crisp composition. 

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

I make fun of Pakistanis especially this villager Sarfaraz  as well but in this case he gets a pass. 

the thing is villagers cricketers have this charm. imagine a beer brewer from Aus or gallons of milk drinking Indian from heartland or a farmer from England/Afg there is some charm in there..its missing with this guy, he tries too hard to be something that he is not - ends up not being endearing. 

46 minutes ago, Vilander said:

its a little high end. Not sure if you understand fashion sufficiently.

Finch is the best dressed then Kohli ( whose blazer could have been better). Morgan is very neat and regular. Both Kohli and Morgan classy two buttoned single-breasted, Finch is looking handsome in his single-breasted retro lined blazer. Holder is just smashingly good looking - unfair for other guys with the exception of a younger faf may be to be competing with him for looks. Among others Faf obviously because he looks like a greek warrior from 300 and Dimuth with the otherwise his very pleasing presence has his collar sticking out, pak captain has good different dress but looks bad carrying it. others are just there and there abouts - not clean shaven not having a good beard etc. 

The front line is expected. Black/Brown captains, queen flanked by England and Aus captains ( her own knights basically)- looks very neat and inclusive if SA had a black captain who was as good looking as Holder he would have sat there.  This is a very crisp composition. 

No offense, but this reads very 'queer eye for the straight guy'.:p: