BD shines (WC19)

zen

Bangladesh has beaten SA and WI. Match against SL rained out unluckily or else Ban might have collected two points. Ban can definitely beat Pakistan and Afghanistan. So if they have 4 wins, one draw, and two losses, they have an outside chance, if they beat one of India or Australia. 

On 6/17/2019 at 5:32 PM, sandeep said:

Btw, I really enjoy Zaheer's analysis on cricbuzz - I think he provides decent insight into a bowlers perspective on the game, and  obviously on pace bowling.

Agree. Him and Kaif both are good. Nehra is good in patches. I hate that the Gaurav Kapoor guy interrupts them so much with his PJ’s. I like GK in a setting like IPL or Breakfast with champions but he should not be hosting a proper analytical show on a cricketing website.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Agree. Him and Kaif both are good. Nehra is good in patches. I hate that the Gaurav Kapoor guy interrupts them so much with his PJ’s. I like GK in a setting like IPL or Breakfast with champions but he should not be hosting a proper analytical show on a cricketing website.

Haven't seen enough of Kaif to really comment, and yes agree that Nehra is good on and off.  Agree on Gaurav. * me.  We are agreeing way too often.  Someone's *ed with the timeline.

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

That Pakistan vs Bangladesh match should be lit. I can’t wait to see how these two rivals fight it out like tigers. I want to see all out aggressive cricket from both sides. The Asians of sea vs the Asians of land. Who will dominent the planet?

Markhors vs Tigers, the warm up was washed out so hope that rain stays away