Hawan/Puja/Dua Thread For Dhoni's Good Form To Return

9 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I am going to go to local Synagogue today and do Shalom-Shalom today my Jewish buddies for Dhoni and team.

Guys, I lived up to my words. I especially walked one mile today to get to this place so I can do Shalom Shalom Bhavan for Tony.

They were closed though, I will try tomorrow again. This time I am thinking of coming barefoot. May be it means more Shradhha and more power for Tony.

683A40B4-7C24-4676-BF0E-C4FA3F236BB3.jpeg

4 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

BUMP

Today, I woke up and dedicated lakhs of prayers to Bhagwan-ji to give Dhoni the ability to score high s/r 100 :agree:

Bhagwan-ji replied, "Chal be! Chepauk mein Hong Kong ke against warm-up nahi chal raha hai. 50 se khush raho".

MSD 50 coming up :two_thumbs_up:

:hatsoff:

43 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

No fan of Dhoni’s selection. But why are people upset with his performance this game. Scored almost run a ball. 

What about Shankar and Jadhav ? One of them have to go

Wrong thread.

This is a positive MSD thread 

Love you Dhoni! Love everything. From calculating par score for team and stubbornly holding his end (taking the game deep) to blows at the end as WI saw. Those dot balls and lunges, hits to fielders, fast hand boundaries, bohot badya comments behind the stumps, DRS master. Master of his wicket. Today I hope to see brazen Visak like innings v Pakistan, promote the guy!