Adios Pakistan

Ummm so no more 1992 ke komi taraane...:phehe:.. my commiserations to Pakistani fans.. they must have died thousands death yesterday night nd not forgetting the mental tribulations we inflicted on them on 16th june..:ciao:

Edited by Amit228
1 hour ago, Amit228 said:

Ummm so no more 1992 ke komi taraane...:phehe:.. my commiserations to Pakistani fans.. they must have died thousands death yesterday night nd not forgetting the mental tribulations we inflicted on them on 16th june..:ciao:

1992 type of perfect stars alignment doesn't happen twice. It was a bit annoying to hear the 1992 vs now parallels but it was fun while it lasted. The Pak team's comeback after disappointing losses and chances of making it to the SF was an interesting side story in the world cup. Any sports fan will root for an underdog, at-least for a little while.

Pak didn't play that badly this world cup except against windies. Had no business losing to a team like the west indies in that manner. 

Also, when they keep giving hafeez and malik 20 year careers and make them ATG for their countries, this is what will happen. They need to introspect on their squad and the way their cricketers play their game and fitness etc rather than cribbing and whining about why India,NZ didn't win their games against England.

Well played, they exceeded of what I expected out of them. Bang mediocre side tbh but punched above their weight. I think this Pak side will lose a bilateral series against each top playing nation including Bangladesh, however the ability to beat those sides in world event is praiseworthy.

6 hours ago, cric_fan said:

So that’s the WC over for Pak. Finished on a high note. Really proud but gutted for them at the same time.

You did not end up being in semis, so what is to be proud about? This is minnow mentality :confused:. Looks like winning against Bangladesh had given Pakistanis lots of pride lol