So Vijay Shankar's injury was real??

Texy

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

first thing first why were ppl thinking it wasnt......dur se baithe docter ban gaye saare 

They announced that the injury in the nets is not a big one and he is perfectly fine. He played a match after the injury. He was benched for a match and he carried drinks enthusiastically. Then they said he is injured and out of the tournament. Somewhat unconvincing sequence of events which might raise eyebrows. Of course, it is possible that initially he felt fine, then didn't feel fine and an MRI revealed the extent of the injury. 

9 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Doesnt look like a place where you can pick up girls, dude. Something you are a champion of :winky:

introduce me to your ukranian/belarussian gopniks or persian princesses  :tongue1:

i swear to dhoni , i will give you referral bonus :om: 

and also will teach you option trading for free which is priceless :peep:

16 minutes ago, velu said:

introduce me to your ukranian/belarussian gopniks or persian princesses  :tongue1:

i swear to dhoni , i will give you referral bonus :om: 

and also will teach you option trading for free which is priceless :peep:

Guess the nationality of my girlfriend ?:hysterical: give you a clue it's in your post :--D

17 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Guess the nationality of my girlfriend ?:hysterical: give you a clue it's in your post :--D

belarus ?

there is a popular youtuber from uk , "bald and bankrupt" .. funny guy , he got one gopnik :Giggity:

30 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I like VS,I think he will have a role to play in the future, especially in tests

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Yes, he can be a good substitute fielder at the very least. On the other hand, if he improves his bowling, he could play as a top 6 who bowls.

37 minutes ago, velu said:

belarus ?

there is a popular youtuber from uk , "bald and bankrupt" .. funny guy , he got one gopnik :Giggity:

Ukraine 

She lived in Latvia for years but is Ukrainian. 

Send your photo through I will share on the Ukrainian girls Facebook pages we know. :biggrin: get you a wife in no time :biggrin:

Seems to be a few Indians and Pakistanis here in Latvian capital Riga because they started a national team and all are Asians 

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Ukraine 

Send your photo through I will share on the Ukrainian girls Facebook pages we know. :biggrin: get you a wife in no time :biggrin:

Seems to be a few Indians and Pakistanis here in Latvian capital Riga because they started a national team and all are Asians 

whether your gopnik have a granddaughter ? :biggrin:

share me their vk account ( probably i might have forgotten my username and password ) :giggle:

one of my cousin went to ukraine for medicine and he married a Ukrainian beauty ( my sister kind of relation now  :(( ) .. expected a honour killing kind of news but disappointed .. our chicks are already insecure about mallu chicks but i can see insecurity infinity :giggle:

even south korea got many cricket clubs , mostly indians , pakistanis , lankans and nepalis ..

2 minutes ago, velu said:

whether your gopnik have a granddaughter ? :biggrin:

share me their vk account ( probably i might have forgotten my username and password ) :giggle:

one of my cousin went to ukraine for medicine and he married a Ukrainian beauty ( my sister kind of relation now  :(( ) .. expected a honour killing kind of news but disappointed .. our chicks are already insecure about mallu chicks but i can see insecurity infinity :giggle:

even south korea got many cricket clubs , mostly indians , pakistanis , lankans and nepalis ..

Looks like Last option velu for you will be mail-order bride :p: Looks like all other options exhausted 

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Looks like Last option velu for you will be mail-order bride :p: Looks like all other options exhausted 

dont mind ordering though :lol:

if the upcoming saturn transits favors me , i can order more than one :giggle:

12 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

Ukraine 

Where can I send you my picture ? :)

14 hours ago, maniac said:

Mail - order bride is a bit harsh , we are calling it an arranged marriage as I am his adopted grandad .:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

If you are a chef then this city has no Indian restaurant , open a restaurant and only Indian in town with thousands of blonde haired beauties to pick from :biggrin:

I am actually a marketing and communications/ advertising guy who could teach branding and advertising absolutely fabulously. And a more than decent fashion photographer, and a cinematographer :) Think it could work?

6 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I am actually a marketing and communications/ advertising guy who could teach branding and advertising absolutely fabulously. And a more than decent fashion photographer, and a cinematographer :) Think it could work?

I am a Facebook friend of the Latvian National cricket team , full of Indians from the capital here , if you really serious I can put you InTouch about speaking with some of them. I don't work here this is leisure for the summer so don't know about employment . I just know I need a bloody Indian restaurant here in this city :biggrin: