Pakistani Cricket Analyst thinks BJP behind Shami not playing

7 hours ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Instead of this nobody you should see the video of razzaq where he said that throughout India's history muslim players are dropped after just one bad performance but hindu players are given more chances. 

This illiterate jihadi should know that at least we are allowing the minorities to play in india and we even made one a captain who was a fixer. We also did not force him to change his religion like yousuf youhana had to.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Its simple.....kohli thinks whenever its cloudy bhuvi is the best and so does many. Thats what even happened in 1st game as well when shami shudnt have been even dropped to start with. Adding batting depth is also another reason

That's for Tests only. In ODIs, there's no such qualification. Bhuvi is the first choice seamer along with Bumrah. Shami is the reserve/3rd pacer even if he averages 25.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

That's for Tests only. In ODIs, there's no such qualification. Bhuvi is the first choice seamer along with Bumrah. Shami is the reserve/3rd pacer even if he averages 25.

M saying what he thinks.....Acc to me bhuvi perception of being lethal in swinging condition is overrated in ODI ....he bowls wrong lengths with new ball hence his wkt taking ability has gone down with new ball in last few yrs.

Baffled how shami is the 3rd choice

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

M saying what he thinks.....Acc to me bhuvi perception of being lethal in swinging condition is overrated in ODI ....he bowls wrong lengths with new ball hence his wkt taking ability has gone down with new ball in last few yrs.

Baffled how shami is the 3rd choice

I am saying this based on an interview of Kohli that I saw earlier on in the tournament (this was probably after the AUS or PAK game) where he pretty much spelled out Bhuvi was first choice along with Bumrah and Shami would be included in the XI only when they are playing in seamer friendly conditions. We should no longer be baffled by these decisions. Don't forget how Dhawan and Rohit are our first choice T20I openers even though KLR has a better stats than both.

7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

That is why we need no contact with pakistan. As less as possible people to people contact even. Because it is a huge divisive and negative influence.

One can see the mentality of the common pakistani and pakistani cricketers

We have genuises in India who come on national television and claim Jinnah was RSS agent. What will you do with them?

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I have never met any 'convert' who would say anything of the sort. And definitely not on national TV.

Your 'reality' seems to be different.

They have said worst things on national TV. I talk the truth. BTW one of my gf is one of them.

Pakistan is full of such idiots ,they are so religiously biased that the idea that someone else might not be same doesnt get into thier thick skull. Still remember when after loosing a match,damadji (malik)had the guts to say 'that muslims all over world will be disappointed' when zaheerkhan was standing just in front of him.

In saalo ko lagta hai musalmano ka theka inke paas hai .

Edited by RAZPOR
4 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Pakistan is full of such idiots ,they are so religiously biased that the idea that someone else might not be same doesnt get into thier thick skull. Still remember when after loosing a match,damadji (malik)had the guts to say 'that muslims all over world will be disappointed' when zaheerkhan was standing just in front of him.

In saalo ko lagta hai musalmano ka theka inke paas hai .

aur hai toh bate hue. middle east mein koi inko asli muslim nahi maanta

12 hours ago, First class said:

And some Indian "experts" blamed ISI to force Afghanistan to lose against Pakistan through Afghan captain, there are genius people on both side of the border. 

GTFO with your false equivalency.  There is no "both sides" argument that isn't built on top of lies.  

2 hours ago, haiwan said:

aur hai toh bate hue. middle east mein koi inko asli muslim nahi maanta

Reminds me of something funny I read a few months ago - a quote from an Egyptian leader in the 1950s - "Someone needs to remind the Pakistanis that Islam and muslims existed long before Pakistan came around!"