Leaving icf for sometime thread.....please use this thread.

don't be so down, this WC was a farce, the whole week of raining washing 4 matches took the stuffing out this joke of a WC

poor organisation, rain, scheduling, rain, extreme swings in pitch conditions, rain, long boring group phase, rain

ICC events in England are a borefest.

2015 WC defeat was painful, especially after Dhoni didn't step down. 

I already lost interest in odis since the last couple of years .

India plays a boring brand of cricket ,nothing exciting like it used to be ,very methodical,full of passengers and budhas and this nonchalant atitude when losing makes it worse .

Test cricket keeps me on because i feel we are pretty decent in that arena and have an exciting team 

5 minutes ago, chewy said:

don't be so down, this WC was a farce, the whole week of raining washing 4 matches took the stuffing out this joke of a WC

poor organisation, rain, scheduling, rain, extreme swings in pitch conditions, rain, long boring group phase, rain

Agree ,this defeat didnt even feel so bad .2015 exit was really painful ,maybe because we were the defending champions 

1 minute ago, Adi BB said:

India plays a boring brand of cricket ,nothing exciting like it used to be ,very methodical,full of passengers and budhas and this nonchalant atitude when losing makes it worse .

Test cricket keeps me on because i feel we are pretty decent in that arena and have an exciting team 

True our test team is more exciting to watch than our odi team infact reverse order our T20 team is the most boring of all. 

We have guys like Zak etc playing T10 so truly truly in reverse 

12 minutes ago, chewy said:

NZ kind of got the best of both worlds because of the stupid english weather. They got to set a score on board in a pressure game, they also were able to use the early morning swinging conditions against us. 

Edited by IndianRenegade
38 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

I support team India but not the way it plays its ODI cricket. Did not expect Ind to make it past the semis. Overall, the team performed better than expectations imo 

41 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Agree ,this defeat didnt even feel so bad .2015 exit was really painful ,maybe because we were the defending champions 

For me it's the opposite. Expected to lose the 2015 Semi as we were up against a much better side in those conditions and didn't really make any major selection blunders picking the XI from the squad. Losing to a weaker team this time sucks :((