India vs WI Tour Squad Announced

59 minutes ago, Cricspin said:

Yeah.. in between Mayank Agarwal, Vihari, Shaw... We should find atleast one consistent opener.

in tests, the first 2 openers as of now should be agarwal and shaw. vihari is only a makeshift opener. in the backups, the two most promising contenders are easwaran and panchal. gill is another possibility since he does open at times in FC, but he is more suited to be a middle order bat.

On 7/21/2019 at 8:40 PM, cowboysfan said:

what is the point of picking  jadhav, these idiottic selectors are just trolling  us even after the WC. 

What is the point of picking jadhav,pandey isn't these 2 have been tried after ct17 also. In addition y does kohli, sharma and dhawan are in loi and what was so hurry to bring dhwaj in the team now these 3 minnow basher ll play 40 overs for their century and we ll learn ghanta just like everytime else. Sala dhoni k retirement se pehle iss kohli ko retire karo.

On 7/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Plenty wrong with this squad 

• Kohli is still LOI captain 
  • Mayank get dropped without playing a game, Gill gets dropped after playing 2 games and then they say we are not able to find players. 
  • Jadhav is still there 
  • Rohit in test cricket 
  • Umesh yadav selected for any test outside India 
  • Krunal, washington, Jadeja, chahar so many spinners for t20 in that small USA ground 
  • Manish pandey, jadeja in t20 squad

Pehle thakur aur ab jadhav bc itney injuries k bawjood har team me available rehtey hai...

On 7/21/2019 at 5:39 PM, jf1gp_1 said:

Per MSK, Pant is the new keeper across all formats and it will remain same going forward. Shaw,shankar, hardik are injured. Bumrah rested. Gill he said will be in squad soon meaning he isnt ready, to be fair he didnt look ready for international cricket in NZ. My guess is they will bring in people in India to ease them into international cricket.  

What abt mayank agrwal he can be in wc squad but can't play against wi. And what is your genius opinion abt all time injured jadhav nd pandey ji.

On 7/21/2019 at 5:49 PM, -Robin- said:

This series will help Kohli to score few 100s. He has not scored a 100 for a period now.

Yes few of his fans were missing his 100 during wc great time for them till any tournament starts. Rich Man Amla ll score 20 more centuries by then.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Yes few of his fans were missing his 100 during wc great time for them till any tournament starts. Rich Man Amla ll score 20 more centuries by then.

yes, Kohli will do what he does best. fill his boots in pointless bilateral ODI series.

20 hours ago, motomaverick said:

I appeal to each one of us here and whoever is reading this to boycott every series till the right selections are made. These mofos neither deserve the millions they earn nor the massive fan following they have. What a fuking joke. Brat retained as Captain, boozer is still the coach. Jadhav, Pandey, Umesh, KL, Dhawan - the lack of vision is so infuriating. Screw this team.

I wish to see a day when an IPL game is played in an empty stadium but that is wishful thinking at best.

well said ... we fans should take it into our hands and  show our emotions vigorously to these frauds. They act as if  they own the right to do what ever with Indian cricket.  We fans all across  the nation should use all the advanced technology and associated communication means available to good effect  unite  and to express the frustrations and anger  plain and clear to these bunch of frauds .  May ICF be the base of that attempt.

^ Boycott Kohli. I have been critical of his captaincy since 2017 to the level, where I dont care if he plays in Indian team or Not. Unlike others,  I dont blame scapegoats like Shashtri or Dhoni. Kohli is real problem in India team. Drop him and Indian team will start winning

On 7/22/2019 at 1:14 PM, Lone Wolf said:

He is best opener currently we have for test cricket.  Shaw is untested  in foreign conditions. Rahul is luckiest player in test squad after so many failures he is given chances.  Mayank & Pujara r the reasons why our batting saved its a** in AUS.  Lyon &Cummins were ripping through our middle order including Kohli. 

I echo what you said.

Mayank is solid.

He should have played the world cup. Did you see the confidence he showed against Australia fast bowlers.

He and shaw are as good as Rohit and Dhawan. For tests they are more safe and definitely deserve the opening slot. I see shaw taking the opening slot away from KL rahul soon.

These 2 guys r solid.

Pujara and kohli are solid too.

Only batsman that looks bit weak among top 5 is Rahane.

Let's see.

9 hours ago, Tendulkar1996 said:

Easwaran could be pujaras succesor.Or replace mayank if he fails.Gill will replace rahane soon.Vihari lets see how he does.Good domestic numbers but west indies will barrage him with chin music.

Pujara is not yet close to retirement. besides, easwaran is an opener who does not have experience at no. 3. there are too many opening candidates: shaw, mayank, easwaran, panchal (also in good form the past 3-4 seasons), and even gill. Gill would be the right swap at No. 5, but clearly TM prefers Rohit and Rahane. Vihari will probably grit it out, make a 20-30, and then give his wkt away.