What are your views on the Aryan Dravidian theory ?

Norman

Recently Imm the dim made a comment in his meltdown tweets that the BJP/RSS ideologies are similar to that of Nazis. And that the Nazis' Aryan supremacy is now replaced by the Hindu supremacy in India and all that crap. 

It piqued my interest about this  whole Aryan invasion thing that we read in our history books. 

As far as I know, majority of the North indians are regarded as the descendants of Aryans , who came to India some 4000 years back from central Asia (present day Iran, Kazakhstan, Turkey) and invaded the Indus valley civilization which was built by the Dravidians. And they drove the Dravidians away down south and that makes almost all the Southies the descendants of the Dravidians and yada yada yada. 

I mean what do you guys think about this ?

Is this just another theory or are there proofs for this ? I, personally think there might be a bit of a truth to it  given the genetic and the physical variation between Northies and Southies. 

So are all the Northies actually iranians and Kazakhs ? :cantstop:

Just kidding. Please tell me what you people think. 

5 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Yeah majority of North Indians are mixed blood...persian, afgani, kazakhs, greek etc. Dravidians are actually the true natives of India.

No one is true native dravidians have genes from Africa. We all are migrants from one place or the other.

Edited by gattaca

6 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Yeah majority of North Indians are mixed blood...persian, afgani, kazakhs, greek etc. Dravidians are actually the true natives of India.

I think there is one more group called native indians or ancient indians according to few experts in TN :giggle:

North indians are mix of ancient native indians + Aryans + little dravidians 

dravidians pushed towards South .. South indians are mix of ancient native indians + dravidians + little Aryans

4 minutes ago, gattaca said:

No one is true native dravidians have genes from Africa. We all are migrants from one place or the other.

I know they have genes from Africa. But really if you had landed in India back then, you would have found majority dark and dirty people...as per the aryans. They didn't bring women with them on such journeys and had no option but to settle down with these these so called dirty dark folks, so came the mixed color folks aka Northies. Majority are yellow/brown skinned. These so called Aryans then pushed the really dark ones down south. But now we are all mixed color thanks to inter caste, inner color etc marriages.

31 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

C****** to tum.... why always the need to relate to someone?

Explanation of your c******panti -

Persia, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Greek etc. = Total population= 20 crores

North India+ pakistan+BD = linguistically similar plus looks-wise similar= 120 crore total population.

Yet, like a bhikhari having identity crisis, will relate Indian to Iranian, Afghanistan , xyz etc.

Edited by randomGuy

C****** to tum.... why always the need to relate to someone?

Explanation of your c******panti -
Persia, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Greek etc. = Total population= 20 crores

North India+ pakistan+BD = linguistically similar plus looks-wise similar= 120 crore total population.

Yet, like a bhikhari having identity crisis, will relate Indian to Iranian, Afghanistan , xyz etc.

Relax man.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

look at you kids. now let me sort it out for u guys. first i will go into history, then relate it to present. please save this post bcos u will never get this kind of gyaan everyday. so u can use it for future reference.

first of all let me categorically state that YES - CORE NORTH INDIAN ARYAN RACE IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RACE FROM CORE DRAVIDIAN RACE . so stop the politically correct crap. the so called "invasion" of North Indian Aryans was more of a settlement over a period of time rather than invasion. or u can say multiple small invasions. genetically speaking if u had to pick a nationality that is closest to Vedic north indians genetically, its the ancient pre-islamic persians. Punjabis are different and they are more of a relatively recent arrival to sub cont. and punjabis are post vedic settlers, and punjabis are closer to central asian Huns and scythians. ( hence the difference in facial features of say a Brahmin from Punjabi and a brahmin from UP)

actually the CORE south indians or dravidians are an australoid race (not african). if u look at Pangea, india and australia were sticking to each other. so thats why dravidians are the closest to the aboriginals of australia. when Pangea split, the aboriginals split and few went to Oz and few hitched a ride until Indian land mass collided with Asia. 

bcos of the more fertile and salubrious weather of the subcontinent, the australoid aboroginals who were in indian subcont, developed relatively more softer, languid and "relatively more" (relative is the key word here) aquiline features. the austrlian aborogines in Oz remained more or less the same due to the harsh climate of inner australia.

NOW that was the history.

now the PRESENT. due to heavy cross breeding over 1000s of years, the pure aryan and pure dravidian race is almost very less in the india of today. the andaman tribes bcos of their island location did not intermix...and also Tamil Nadu is the most dravidian state of India. most of india today excluding the extreme north  starting from Punjab ((aryan heartland)) and extreme south - Tamil Nadu (dravidian heartland) is actually a mixed race. mixed between aryan/dravidian and also burmese(mongoloid race) (bengalis, odiya and assamese). 

if u want to see how Vedic aryans look like before admixture with indian natives, look no further than the non-mongoloid Population of Nepal who till this day have very little admixture bcos of their geogrpahical mountaineous separation due to which they did not mix with indian australoid natives. Nepali aryans have that purity. Vedic Hindus looked like Nepali Aryans. ofcourse even in India u have ppl who look like Nepali aryan Hindus but percentage is less due to heavy admixture.

now the present practical socio economics ---> like anywhere else, like USA where even today whites are the ruling class, even in india same story. u will see that all the upper castes even in south india have more Aryan blood. even in south India, its aryans who dominate even today. Tamil nadu is an exception to this bcos very few aryans in TN, the only aryans in TN are tamil brahmins (who came from north), and the rest are natives. otherwise pretty much the top 3 VARNAS - brahmins, kshatriyas, vysyas even in south indian states are mostly of aryan blood. the darker the person in south india, the chances are that they are Sudras.

Edited by Reddysaab

39 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

look at you kids. now let me sort it out for u guys. first i will go into history, then relate it to present. please save this post bcos u will never get this kind of gyaan everyday. so u can use it for future reference.

first of all let me categorically state that YES - CORE NORTH INDIAN ARYAN RACE IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RACE FROM CORE DRAVIDIAN RACE . so stop the politically correct crap. the so called "invasion" of North Indian Aryans was more of a settlement over a period of time rather than invasion. or u can say multiple small invasions. genetically speaking if u had to pick a nationality that is closest to Vedic north indians genetically, its the ancient pre-islamic persians. Punjabis are different and they are more of a relatively recent arrival to sub cont. and punjabis are post vedic settlers, and punjabis are closer to central asian Huns and scythians. ( hence the difference in facial features of say a Brahmin from Punjabi and a brahmin from UP)

actually the CORE south indians or dravidians are an australoid race (not african). if u look at Pangea, india and australia were sticking to each other. so thats why dravidians are the closest to the aboriginals of australia. when Pangea split, the aboriginals split and few went to Oz and few hitched a ride until Indian land mass collided with Asia. 

bcos of the more fertile and salubrious weather of the subcontinent, the australoid aboroginals who were in indian subcont, developed relatively more softer, languid and "relatively more" (relative is the key word here) aquiline features. the austrlian aborogines in Oz remained more or less the same due to the harsh climate of inner australia.

NOW that was the history.

now the PRESENT. due to heavy cross breeding over 1000s of years, the pure aryan and pure dravidian race is almost very less in the india of today. the andaman tribes bcos of their island location did not intermix...and also Tamil Nadu is the most dravidian state of India. most of india today excluding the extreme north  starting from Punjab ((aryan heartland)) and extreme south - Tamil Nadu (dravidian heartland) is actually a mixed race. mixed between aryan/dravidian and also burmese(mongoloid race) (bengalis, odiya and assamese). 

if u want to see how Vedic aryans look like before admixture with indian natives, look no further than the non-mongoloid Population of Nepal who till this day have very little admixture bcos of their geogrpahical mountaineous separation due to which they did not mix with indian australoid natives. Nepali aryans have that purity. Vedic Hindus looked like Nepali Aryans. ofcourse even in India u have ppl who look like Nepali aryan Hindus but percentage is less due to heavy admixture.

now the present practical socio economics ---> like anywhere else, like USA where even today whites are the ruling class, even in india same story. u will see that all the upper castes even in south india have more Aryan blood. even in south India, its aryans who dominate even today. Tamil nadu is an exception to this bcos very few aryans in TN, the only aryans in TN are tamil brahmins (who came from north), and the rest are natives. otherwise pretty much the top 3 VARNAS - brahmins, kshatriyas, vysyas even in south indian states are mostly of aryan blood. the darker the person in south india, the chances are that they are Sudras.

Kitna phekoge?

Aryan Dravidian theory like any other theory such as early man is just an understanding of how things work in the world from a Western perspective with a hint of racism. Scientific racism of Darwin is a continuation of heathen loathing from Medieval Christianity.  

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

Aryan Dravidian theory like any other theory such as early man is just an understanding of how things work in the world from a Western perspective with a hint of racism. Scientific racism of Darwin is a continuation of heathen loathing from Medieval Christianity.  

yes accepted. but how is my post contradicting this. i am stating from reading from various sources over years. are u saying that ancient north indians aryans and dravidians were the same people? sorry but no

Just now, Reddysaab said:

yes accepted. but how is my post contradicting this. i am stating from reading from various sources over years. are u saying that ancient north indians aryans and dravidians were the same people? sorry but no

The race theory has no relevance to any Asian society irrespective of whether Aryans or Dravidians were same or not. It is a construct of colonial powers to feel justified of their inborn superiority and now the same delusion has been transferred to African Americans who literally believe that their ancestors were from Egypt and that blacks ruled Roman whites.

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

The race theory has no relevance to any Asian society irrespective of whether Aryans or Dravidians were same or not. It is a construct of colonial powers to feel justified of their inborn superiority and now the same delusion has been transferred to African Americans who literally believe that their ancestors were from Egypt and that blacks ruled Roman whites.

i agree with you. ur speaking from a socio economic and historical oppression perspective. purely from a genetic non racist angle, ancient aryans and dravidians were different races really. ofcourse all are humans - Homo Sapiens, no denying that.

Just now, Reddysaab said:

i agree with you. ur speaking from a socio economic and historical oppression perspective. purely from a genetic non racist angle, ancient aryans and dravidians were different races really. ofcourse all are humans - Homo Sapiens, no denying that.

Why should anyone bother?