How many more wars would India & Pakistan have had if neither had nuclear weapons?

SecondSlip

1 hour ago, panther said:

Ghori, babar, Abdali etc is a mindset, that josh and jazba is inside most Pakistanis, and soon we will unleash it upon you God willing.

Those who want to create harm on others will create harm on themselves. I know you won't understand it but please do before its too late.

1 hour ago, panther said:

Ghori, babar, Abdali etc is a mindset, that josh and jazba is inside most Pakistanis, and soon we will unleash it upon you God willing.

Aah the good old josh and jazba. :rotfl:

Where did that mindset go when you were recording a world record surrender in 1971 or during Kargil ? 

Saara Josh aur jasba g*nd maar ke nikaal di thi kya Indian army ne ?  :phehe:

Edited by Norman

21 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Lol you illiterate inbreds got smashed in all 4 wars. That’s why your whole country has gone mentally retarded as to why Kashmir Valley is still under India’s control. 

If neither of us had nukes, then not even god would have saved your failed nation from getting wiped out by our armed forces. 1971 was just a small picture! 

Add Uri and Balakot where they got their asses handed in a platter for them to look at how bruised it was.

Edited by coffee_rules

On 8/17/2019 at 6:28 PM, Ranvir said:

India showed way too much leniency in the past.

What else can you expect from Congress cunts?

In 1948, we were advancing towards Skardu and eventually Gilgit but Nehru ran off to U.N and ended the war when Pakistan was on its knees. :wall:
In 1965, we captured Haji Pir Pass from Pakistan which would have connected Poonch to Uri. Yet we gave it back during Tashkent Declaration :wall:
In 1971, we captured 90,000 pigs and had a golden chance to finish off Western Pakistan but signed the stupid Shimla Agreement instead :wall: 

Even now in 2019, Congress is doing randi-rona over the removal of Article 370. 

@Gollum @Stradlater The more research I do, the more I learn that this party of slaves has been committing blunder after blunder throughout our past and present. 

13 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

@Gollum @Stradlater The more research I do, the more I learn that this party of slaves has been committing blunder after blunder throughout our past and present. 

What does that tell about Indian people who kept voting for the party of slaves and crooks? Look at how many common Indian citizens prostrate before that Italian chor rani, *ing slaves. And Priyanka because her sarees, nose and hairstyle remind them of Indira !!! Even recently the people of MP voted out a rare good CM in Shivraj Singh Chouhan which brought in that dynasty sycophant and 84 rioter as CM....try to make sense of that. 

Edited by Gollum

On 8/18/2019 at 10:11 AM, Norman said:

I mean those guys still think that they're the descendants of Mughals and Turks. :rotfl:

Even on green ghetto , many chewts say that we indians are scarred by centuries of Muslim rule and that's why we're always looking to harm innocent pakistanis. They boast like as if their pardadas are Aurangzeb and Ghori. :giggle:

Poor souls don't even know that their ancestors were forcibly converted to peaceful religion with a sword on their neck and it's infact them who should be scarred by the Islamic rule given how much their ancestors had to bear. 

Most of them are results of invaders Ayaashi...their ancestors were raped by looters, invaders and not even properly converted rather invaders had nice time with their ancestors and once they left these chewts were born and started worshiping them.

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

What does that tell about Indian people who kept voting for the party of slaves and crooks? Look at how many common Indian citizens prostrate before that Italian chor rani, *ing slaves. And Priyanka because her sarees, nose and hairstyle remind them of Indira !!! Even recently the people of MP voted out a rare good CM in Shivraj Singh Chouhan which brought in that dynasty sycophant and 84 rioter as CM....try to make sense of that. 

Right on man. These politicians are the reflections of our society only. We partly deserve the blame as well.